Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Yeah I requested mine on Monday. I thought about not voting but I just can’t do that. I have a strong belief that citizens should vote and I alway feel proud that I have voted.
I know my primary vote probably won't matter, as it seems pretty likely that we already know who will be in the presidential election in November. But things like the state Supreme Court justice is just as important.

InnKpr

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
no salad?
I bought Romaine. Washed it, dried it, and everything, but couldn’t get into the kitchen to make a Caesar. I didn’t want to get in Mike’s way.

He is having a very frustrating day. Ain’t nothing going his way today. I’m trying to keep him away from the news. He’s reached his saturation point. Had to talk Ingrid down from the ledge yesterday, my cousin on the weekend, and probably going to call my brother tomorrow because his new wife is coming unhinged too.

Faith is a beautiful thing friends. I have extra to spare. I’ll send you all some. ❤️❤️

trr1

I bought Romaine. Washed it, dried it, and everything, but couldn’t get into the kitchen to make a Caesar. I didn’t want to get in Mike’s way.

He is having a very frustrating day. Ain’t nothing going his way today. I’m trying to keep him away from the news. He’s reached his saturation point. Had to talk Ingrid down from the ledge yesterday, my cousin on the weekend, and probably going to call my brother tomorrow because his new wife is coming unhinged too.

Faith is a beautiful thing friends. I have extra to spare. I’ll send you all some. ❤❤
give him a couple melatonin or a Tylenol 3 or 3 beers

InnKpr

Besides bumping conventions, redoing groups/reunions, and booking for summer while we're closed currently... we've also been doing A LOT of deep-cleaning in the hotel lobby & rooms. Which means the lobby bears have been busy!

In the spirit of Do-It-Yourself Disney Attractions (@JenniferS 's favorite news feed as of lately ;)) here is a Country Bear salute to some of their favorite Disney movies.

bbst1.jpg

balice1.jpg

bslpb1.jpg

bpoppins1.jpg

blkng1.jpg

bswht1.jpg

No... we don't have too much free-time at all. :cautious:

PUSH

Original Poster

PUSH

Original Poster
Besides bumping conventions, redoing groups/reunions, and booking for summer while we're closed currently... we've also been doing A LOT of deep-cleaning in the hotel lobby & rooms. Which means the lobby bears have been busy!

In the spirit of Do-It-Yourself Disney Attractions (@JenniferS 's favorite news feed as of lately ;)) here is a Country Bear salute to some of their favorite Disney movies.

View attachment 458651

View attachment 458652

View attachment 458653

View attachment 458654

View attachment 458655

View attachment 458656

No... we don't have too much free-time at all. :cautious:
I'm not sure if anyone helped you, but I like to imagine that you did this all by yourself.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Veterinary care during the COVID-19 situation -- some friends of ours have a 13-year-old dog who staggered and fell yesterday, and her eyes were off to the side. Luckily, we have a veterinary hospital within our area, and they rushed her there.

Once the staff went out to the car and brought in the dog, our friends had to wait 2 1/2 hours outside the hospital in their car (non-staff are not allowed inside the waiting room anymore). The vet would periodically call them on their cell phone, to update the dog's status.

(Good news is that it was only vertigo, nothing serious, which affects a number of older dogs. They could take her home, give her medicine and keep an eye on her. They just have to keep her on one floor from now on, in case vertigo returned, and she could fall. (No more climbing up stairs, which they blocked off).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom