Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

It was weird for me to be so far west. I saw a sign on I-80 West for Chicago! Huh! Chicago!?!? My family gathering was so far western-wise in Ohio that the sign I recall said Chicago was only 220 miles from where I exited I -80 West. Maybe I can find another photo....can you tell I am just 20190928_160523.jpgkilling time in this hotel?

PUSH

Original Poster
I have to get gas and go to Walmart today. It will be the first time in a long time I've had to wear pants outside the house.

As opposed to shorts. I know I could have said that in the sentence, but I thought this way would be more interesting.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I have to get gas and go to Walmart today. It will be the first time in a long time I've had to wear pants outside the house.

As opposed to shorts. I know I could have said that in the sentence, but I thought this way would be more interesting.
Pants are for ugly people.

That’s what I always tell my kids when they ask me if I’m going to finish getting dressed. Hey, you got 3 items of apparel out of 4 ... quit your beaking.

PUSH

Original Poster
I watched the Epcot Forever livestream. I loved the old music. Some of it I had never heard, as it was before my time visiting Disney, but I still appreciated it. But why the bleep did they end it with A Whole New World?! That's ridiculous! Kind of ruined it for me. I did LOVE Walt's recordings, though.

But Illuminations > Epcot Forever. I I have a feeling Epcot Forever will be > HarmonioUS. I am envisioning HEA 2.0 for HarmonioUS. Which I'm not a fan of the IP fireworks at MK, but I am much more accepting of that at MK than Epcot. Epcot has nothing to do with Disney movies It's so much more than films and film music.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I watched the Epcot Forever livestream. I loved the old music. Some of it I had never heard, as it was before my time visiting Disney, but I still appreciated it. But why the bleep did they end it with A Whole New World?! That's ridiculous! Kind of ruined it for me. I did LOVE Walt's recordings, though.

i felt like it was pretty obvious why they ended with that. It was essentially nod to the changes coming to epcot. A whole new world. A Segway to what is next for the park.

I loved the amount of fireworks used and thought the kites were cool. Solid.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
i felt like it was pretty obvious why they ended with that. It was essentially nod to the changes coming to epcot. A whole new world. A Segway to what is next for the park.

I loved the amount of fireworks used and thought the kites were cool. Solid.
I thought the kites were pretty cool, especially the sparkler stream coming off of them. The music was pretty good. Lasted 11 minutes....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom