Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I like your welcome signs for front door solicitors. :p
I don’t shoo away the school kids selling fundraising chocolate bars. Otherwise I leave the screen door shut and locked, and point to the mailbox.

I’m sure I shared it at the time, but I think this was a result of one of those door to door scammers insisting he worked for the utility company and demanding that I let him in to inspect my furnace.

That was probably the last time I went completely ape-ship on someone. To hear it retold by my two teenaged witnesses, I was frothing at the mouth and had to be restrained.

I remember it a little differently.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I bought an XL coffee on my way to work at 10:45 this morning. I finished it in my car on my way up to the site to show the inventory home at 1:15!

And then I got really busy. Do you think I was able to eat the lunch I had prepared this morning? Yeah right.

So on the way home, we stopped at DQ. I ate too much!

9B0E59C1-1DB9-4FB0-A498-26BD76A4C992.jpeg

No tomato.
92620C46-8C6C-41FA-BB15-B21B5FC975B9.jpeg

NYwdwfan

Missed a notification and was behind since Friday - which is fine because we had friends over last night and I didn’t look at my phone all day because I was preparing. It was fun. Probably one of the last really warmish nights of what was technically still summer. Big summer blowout. 🤪

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom