Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

I have an Acer Chromebook - I love it. I still use my desktop for some things, but my Chromebook is great for most of what I use it for now. Good luck with it!

(We also have a laprop with Windows 10 that I absolutely hate...)

Nemo14

I've been looking for a boy Cabbage Patch doll for my grandson to have when his new baby brother arrives in a few weeks. His dad (my son) had one as a kid, and that doll went everywhere with him. Some of you may remember that I made a Jedi robe for it and snuck it into my son's May the 4th wedding 6 years ago.
Anyway, I mentioned my search the other day to my cousin, and she mentioned she had a few she inherited from her mother-in-law's doll collection, so as of today, my search is over. He's in excellent condition - just a little dusty, so i just have to give him a little TLC. Can't wait to see my grandson's reaction!

SteveBrickNJ

I have an Acer Chromebook - I love it. I still use my desktop for some things, but my Chromebook is great for most of what I use it for now. Good luck with it!

Oh no....

I am now the brand spanking New owner of a laptop with WINDOWS 10 Home. I hope I don't hate it.😌

SteveBrickNJ

Oh no....

I am now the brand spanking New owner of a laptop with WINDOWS 10 Home. I hope I don't hate it.😌
This laptop is actually for my daughter who is entering 12th grade. She is taking an online college course starting August 19th so I got this specific laptop because the college said Windows Home 10 would be great for the software interaction between that college and my daughter's new laptop.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
This laptop is actually for my daughter who is entering 12th grade. She is taking an online college course starting August 19th so I got this specific laptop because the college said Windws Home 10 would be great for the software interaction between that college and my daughter's new laptop.

Not that I know much about this, but I don't think you can buy anything lower than Windows 10 at this point. Isn't that correct?

SteveBrickNJ

Not that I know much about this, but I don't think you can buy anything lower than Windows 10 at this point. Isn't that correct?
I suppose all NEW stuff is actually as you say. There were cheaper laptops that were Windows 10 S. I asked what the difference was between 10 Home and 10 S. I was told S stands for Safe Mode. Windows 10 Home would be better for a college student. We only owned a Windows 7 laptop so I had no choice but to come to my daughter's rescue and get her something new. I hope she is good to go until her college graduation😉

Nemo14

I suppose all NEW stuff is actually as you say. There were cheaper laptops that were Windows 10 S. I asked what the difference was between 10 Home and 10 S. I was told S stands for Safe Mode. Windows 10 Home would be better for a college student. We only owned a Windows 7 laptop so I had no choice but to come to my daughter's rescue and get her something new. I hope she is good to go until her college graduation😉
When DS started college he had to have a MacBook Pro for his major - cost us close to $2000. DD's we bought through her school for about $250.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We pay for the plate renewal stickers on everybody’s cars. Boys were prorated up to their birthdays next year (as the cars used to be in our names and plated to us), plus one additional year. Mike and I always pay for the full two year renewal, because who really wants to go (to the Canadian version of the DMV) any more than they have to?

$900 for stickers and $68.29 ($50 USD) for my WDWMAGIC premium membership renewal.

Expensive day. And no shiny new laptop to show for it. 🙁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom