Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
@ajrwdwgirl ,
It's been awhile since we exchanged posts. Hopefully you are well? :)
Thought of you this morning because I was thinking about the first day of school. For me it is now just under a month away.
In my school district, teachers report on 9/3 and the students come in the following day.
How about you? When do you go back?

Hi Steve, I'm doing well thanks. I'm enjoying the summer. I report back to school on August 26 for a week of inservice and the students start on 9/3. One of our inservice days is also an open house in the afternoon. I am starting to think about school a little, it is supposed to rain today so I thought that would be a good time to go into my classroom and set up my computer and a few things to work on. I am also on our district's data team so I have a meeting for that next week. So school is slowly creeping its way into my summer. Once I'm back it will be fine, but I am enjoying my days and filling the time with projects around the house and a lot of reading.

Goofyernmost

To be honest, I'm not sure. They are MUCH smaller than the WDW version. The chocolate is much lighter and thinner, and the ice cream is made with skim milk and is much lighter as well. So overall it's healthier, but that's why it's not as good. :hilarious:
Who the hell eats a Mickey Bar for health purposes. Mental health maybe! I haven't been looking very hard for them around here, but when I have looked I have yet to see any. This is probably a good thing. If I could get them here I would never have any reason to go all the way to Florida.

PUSH

Original Poster
Who the hell eats a Mickey Bar for health purposes. Mental health maybe! I haven't been looking very hard for them around here, but when I have looked I have yet to see any. This is probably a good thing. If I could get them here I would never have any reason to go all the way to Florida.
Our Walmart has carried them for a while, but I've never gotten them until today. I probably won't be buying any more. If they weren't Mickey shaped, I wouldn't have probably bought them in the first place.

NYwdwfan

I’ve seen them at Target but haven’t bought them yet.

Goofyernmost

Our Walmart has carried them for a while, but I've never gotten them until today. I probably won't be buying any more. If they weren't Mickey shaped, I wouldn't have probably bought them in the first place.
I shop Walmart all the time, and have never noticed them. I'll check a little closer next time. (probably tomorrow) I'm sure you will be anxiously awaiting my report. ;):p

PUSH

Original Poster
I shop Walmart all the time, and have never noticed them. I'll check a little closer next time. (probably tomorrow) I'm sure you will be anxiously awaiting my report. ;):p
The media will be ready to broadcast the findings as soon as they are reported.

SteveBrickNJ

Oh happy day. I walked down the stairs like a normal person again, as opposed to the wedding march.

I was so pleased with myself, I made Mike and Spenser come watch while I did it five more times.

Then I was a little out of breath - so that’s embarrassing.
Lol....you would've had them convinced after 3 times😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom