Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
If you have half an hour (like maybe you’re driving to WDW or something), this is a fascinating read regarding Malaysia Flight MH 370.

I literally had chills reading this passage:

An intentional depressurization would have been an obvious way—and probably the only way—to subdue a potentially unruly cabin in an airplane that was going to remain in flight for hours to come. In the cabin, the effect would have gone unnoticed but for the sudden appearance of the drop-down oxygen masks and perhaps the cabin crew’s use of the few portable units of similar design. None of those cabin masks was intended for more than about 15 minutes of use during emergency descents to altitudes below 13,000 feet; they would have been of no value at all cruising at 40,000 feet. The cabin occupants would have become incapacitated within a couple of minutes, lost consciousness, and gently died without any choking or gasping for air. The scene would have been dimly lit by the emergency lights, with the dead belted into their seats, their faces nestled in the worthless oxygen masks dangling on tubes from the ceiling.

PUSH

Original Poster
If you have half an hour (like maybe you’re driving to WDW or something), this is a fascinating read regarding Malaysia Flight MH 370.

I literally had chills reading this passage:

An intentional depressurization would have been an obvious way—and probably the only way—to subdue a potentially unruly cabin in an airplane that was going to remain in flight for hours to come. In the cabin, the effect would have gone unnoticed but for the sudden appearance of the drop-down oxygen masks and perhaps the cabin crew’s use of the few portable units of similar design. None of those cabin masks was intended for more than about 15 minutes of use during emergency descents to altitudes below 13,000 feet; they would have been of no value at all cruising at 40,000 feet. The cabin occupants would have become incapacitated within a couple of minutes, lost consciousness, and gently died without any choking or gasping for air. The scene would have been dimly lit by the emergency lights, with the dead belted into their seats, their faces nestled in the worthless oxygen masks dangling on tubes from the ceiling.
I will forget about this, because I know my memory and brain, but this does seem like an interesting read.

SteveBrickNJ

Today is my last FULL day of school and then Wed., Thurs. Fri., and Mon. the students leave 90 minutes before the teaching staff.
Early dismissal days are weird for me!
Our school's nine 40 minute periods are reduced to 25 minutes periods.
With that in place, we race through all 9 25 minute periods....then at the end we release the students to the buses.....then there is still 2 hours remaining before the teaching staff is allowed to leave.
Those 2 hours go rrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy sssssssslllllllllooooooowwwww-ly
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Songbird76

FPs done. Site living up to its temperamental reputation. It kept limiting the number of people I could select fastpasses for, then it would tell me we weren't eligible to make selections yet, then Olaf's head would fall off and I'd have to start over. After all the difficulties I DID get everything I wanted except a second FoP fp which I would imagine I will get if I continue to stalk the site.
Mine did that when I tried to book FPs for my brother's family along with ours. We were connected on MDE, and they had tickets, but it kept saying not everyone was eligible, go back and buy tickets. I had to give up and just do my family's and let my brother fend for himself and his fam.

PUSH

Original Poster
Mine did that when I tried to book FPs for my brother's family along with ours. We were connected on MDE, and they had tickets, but it kept saying not everyone was eligible, go back and buy tickets. I had to give up and just do my family's and let my brother fend for himself and his fam.
We had issues linking with my aunt's family, so we had to call down and have a CM fix it for us.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
In other news, my brother (not the dead one, and not the one getting married) suggested I give up the grey hair grow out and just colour my hair before the wedding already.

In the words of Martin - Happy New Year. 😂

Sorry, don’t hate it. And Mike and Spenser loooove it. (It would probably take Ski a week to even notice if I shaved my head.)

1D2AFD10-C7A2-4CFC-B6B3-C66DF7C1A5C0.jpeg

NYwdwfan

In other news, my brother (not the dead one, and not the one getting married) suggested I give up the grey hair grow out and just colour my hair before the wedding already.

In the words of Martin - Happy New Year. 😂

Sorry, don’t hate it. And Mike and Spenser loooove it. (It would probably take Ski a week to even notice if I shaved my head.)

View attachment 382266
It made highlights!! Add me to the loooove it list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom