Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Janir

what about this

They still have someone following the robot delivery wagon around. Plus does it require that I have to come out and take my package out of the delivery wagon? And when I'm not home where is it going to drop off the package? I can barely get delivery people to put things on my porch. I've had Amazon once leave expensive computer equipment out on the street next to my mail box.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Anyone else ever amused by the ads that appear on here, that aren't items you'd ever buy? ;) This morning one was for yacht sales (definitely WRONG demographic for that! :rolleyes: ) and also, an ad from Fruit of the Loom. Never bought anything from that company before, and don't plan to.

What kind of silly ad company software determines what they "think" applies to your spending habits?! :p

NYwdwfan

Anyone else ever amused by the ads that appear on here, that aren't items you'd ever buy? ;) This morning one was for yacht sales (definitely WRONG demographic for that! :rolleyes: ) and also, an ad from Fruit of the Loom. Never bought anything from that company before, and don't plan to.

What kind of silly ad company software determines what they "think" applies to your spending habits?! :p
Often they relate to things we discussed but I don’t recall talking about yachts!

The other day I got an email about Golden Oaks. Talk about wrong demographic!!

PUSH

Original Poster

Maybe you were reading something about the Yacht Club?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
What’s the best offsite hotel closest to Disneyland?

Asking for a friend.

Really - for a friend!

The closest offsite, and the one we usually stay it is the Best Western Park Place Inn. The Best Western Anaheim Inn is close and nice too, it is about a minute walk further than the other.

There are two (I think just two) hotels in between the Best Western but I haven’t stayed at those . One is the Del Sol the other is Parkview or something that.

I like the Best Western because of proximity and getting points. Oh the Howard Johnson is nice too and across the street, it is a 10 minute walk to the turnstiles. I stayed in a family suite there so if they need more room that would be a good option that is closer than the ones near the convention center.

SteveBrickNJ

Today is my last FULL day of school and then Wed., Thurs. Fri., and Mon. the students leave 90 minutes before the teaching staff.
Early dismissal days are weird for me!
Our school's nine 40 minute periods are reduced to 25 minutes periods.
With that in place, we race through all 9 25 minute periods....then at the end we release the students to the buses.....then there is still 2 hours remaining before the teaching staff is allowed to leave.
Those 2 hours go rrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy sssssssslllllllllooooooowwwww-ly
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Today is my next to last day.
My room has everything off the walls.
I'm ready to leave but must stay here until 3:30pm20190621_143034.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I might have been in Paris today.
Plaque for @MinnieM123 :
4504E27B-67C5-4319-A396-925657C7267B.jpeg

1BE3A2DE-C091-4038-AA1D-46BA76526757.jpeg

DE06C8AB-A0CD-492D-8B70-B4C7A4799F0F.jpeg

There’s another layer of goodies underneath.
Mike’s partner is a 77 year old English gentleman who is painfully thin since his cancer treatment a couple of years ago. He eagerly anticipates my weekly bakery runs. Easiest “good deed of the day” every week.
E5E26F41-4930-45A6-85DB-52B3FF489DC0.jpeg

EFB931E8-5500-4EF5-9099-2201197C26DD.jpeg

Friday also means butcher and Elberta Farm day.
D364588D-4E5F-426D-BE0F-7D285C454002.jpeg

CE7DB888-977F-4D47-8999-DB66080A1C1C.jpeg

58827721-AEC6-4AF0-9345-DD0580CE04E5.jpeg

AC5B115F-E9BE-49C3-AEFE-56F4815B50E9.jpeg

1C2C31F0-288C-466E-BCF8-2991C90840DC.jpeg

SteveBrickNJ

Today is my next to last day.
My room has everything off the walls.
I'm ready to leave but must stay here until 3:30pmView attachment 382981
Ah!
But as I was admiring the picture of my now blank wall, it helped me to notice a red pen under the bass drum. Additionally there is a yard stick that I use as a pointer.
These things are always there so naturally they've become invisible 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom