Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Just got a notification that my Amazon Prime delivery will be here within an hour.

Unfortunately it’s not my usual driver Julia. Julia ... who has never once seen me dressed in anything other than jammies. Looks like today will not be her day. Probably not Amandeep’s Lucky day either. We’re leaving in 10 mins.

NYwdwfan

Just got a notification that my Amazon Prime delivery will be here within an hour.

Unfortunately it’s not my usual driver Julia. Julia ... who has never once seen me dressed in anything other than jammies. Looks like today will not be her day. Probably not Amandeep’s Lucky day either. We’re leaving in 10 mins.
My one day prime delivery is on its way as well. New filters for my vacuum cleaner. The filters are supposed to be washed every three months and then left to dry for 24 hours. I have 2 dogs. I cannot commit to having my vacuum out of service for 24 hours while the filters dry. So I finally bought another set. Actually 2. I'm going to replace the ones I have and then have one in reserve for when I wash them.

trr1

My one day prime delivery is on its way as well. New filters for my vacuum cleaner. The filters are supposed to be washed every three months and then left to dry for 24 hours. I have 2 dogs. I cannot commit to having my vacuum out of service for 24 hours while the filters dry. So I finally bought another set. Actually 2. I'm going to replace the ones I have and then have one in reserve for when I wash them.
is it drone delivery?

NYwdwfan

So I'm not really sure what's going on today with American Eagle but they really like me. I got an email earlier for a free pair of jeans. Any pair. Weird, right? So I went to the website, picked out jeans, and after the discount it came to $0.01 for a pair of jeans they had listed at $49.95. Including shipping. Score. So a little while later I get another email for $30 off any purchase. So i picked out 2 pairs of shorts. For some reason I could not get free shipping but even so, after the discount the 2 pairs of shorts were only $28 shipped. I figured with the free jeans, I was still WAY ahead. I'm anxiously checking my emails to see what else they want to give me!

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
So I'm not really sure what's going on today with American Eagle but they really like me. I got an email earlier for a free pair of jeans. Any pair. Weird, right? So I went to the website, picked out jeans, and after the discount it came to $0.01 for a pair of jeans they had listed at $49.95. Including shipping. Score. So a little while later I get another email for $30 off any purchase. So i picked out 2 pairs of shorts. For some reason I could not get free shipping but even so, after the discount the 2 pairs of shorts were only $28 shipped. I figured with the free jeans, I was still WAY ahead. I'm anxiously checking my emails to see what else they want to give me!
Size 10 for me, please.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom