Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

Last night I was watching Star TREK reruns....specifically(1987-1994) "Star Trek The Next Generation" with Captain Picard, Counselor Troi, Worf, Data, etc.
My wife noticed what I was watching and said: "the tall furry guy from this show you are watching just died".
Me: "Uh...hon...that guy was from Star WARS...this is Star TREK"
I bet there are a lot of people who are not big fans of either and therefore they get them confused.

@JenniferS 's post inspired me to do a search on Youtube. I discovered this video I've posted above;)

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Boss asks me to order a $500 item. In the past, we had a paper form. We'd circle the item, add in the account number for our unit, boss would sign, and we'd fax off to the vendor. All told, it took about 2 minutes.

Now, another new online system (kiss of death right there) was dumped on us for various types of orders. Wasted about 10 minutes on new "better" system; kept getting hard red stops. Rejected everything I entered, so I exited out a few times. Finally on the 3rd try, it took the order (even though I did nothing different from the first 2 times). :rolleyes:

Told boss an electronic approval would be coming in, and boss calls me in when it arrives in the computer. Boss hasn't a clue how to approve in the new system. Neither do I. So boss asks what I ordered and thought maybe the "approver" needed to first enter the same item to agree with the order, and then approve. Boss does that. :p

We both get an electronic receipt that our order for $2,000.00 is confirmed. :jawdrop: :hilarious: Gotta love progress!

Nemo14

Boss asks me to order a $500 item. In the past, we had a paper form. We'd circle the item, add in the account number for our unit, boss would sign, and we'd fax off to the vendor. All told, it took about 2 minutes.

Now, another new online system (kiss of death right there) was dumped on us for various types of orders. Wasted about 10 minutes on new "better" system; kept getting hard red stops. Rejected everything I entered, so I exited out a few times. Finally on the 3rd try, it took the order (even though I did nothing different from the first 2 times). :rolleyes:

Told boss an electronic approval would be coming in, and boss calls me in when it arrives in the computer. Boss hasn't a clue how to approve in the new system. Neither do I. So boss asks what I ordered and thought maybe the "approver" needed to first enter the same item to agree with the order, and then approve. Boss does that. :p

We both get an electronic receipt that our order for $2,000.00 is confirmed. :jawdrop: :hilarious: Gotta love progress!
You must have ordered 4 of them?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Jenn Tracker is pregnant!
Clearly I missed an alert for this thread.
This was “breaking news” for me approx 8 hrs later. 😂

Jenn referred to this as a geriatric pregnancy so I Googled their ages. She is 35. Tim is 37. They both look pretty good. I’d for sure have pegged them as younger. Jenn’s face is fuller already, and she truly has the “glow”.

If you should ever decide to call me “Jen” (and many do), I prefer one “n”.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I worked. Sold nothing.
So essentially I just killed time. And gas.

On the plus side, it was an absolutely gorgeous day, with temps in the mid-high 60’s and bright sunshine. More than half of the people who came in were wearing shorts and tees.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom