Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We probably got 1-2 inches. Over the next two weeks, 7 days say there's a chance of snow. I hope this winter ends soon.

Yeah, it can end at any time. There is enough snow right now for people who snowmobile or enjoy winter sports to do their thing for awhile. We don't need any more snow. Plus if we get too much more snow I think my dog will get lost in the back yard! She has some paths but right now the sides/walls of the path are as tall as her!

PUSH

Original Poster
Yeah, it can end at any time. There is enough snow right now for people who snowmobile or enjoy winter sports to do their thing for awhile. We don't need any more snow. Plus if we get too much more snow I think my dog will get lost in the back yard! She has some paths but right now the sides/walls of the path are as tall as her!
Most of our snow melted last weekend when it got to 40 degrees. But then the freezing rain covered everything with ice.

NYwdwfan

Last night I started watching Titanic on TV around 9:30. I watched for a few minutes then fell asleep. I woke up around 3:30 and put the TV on so I could fall back asleep and the boat was still sinking. Of course this was the second showing of the night but I got a good chuckle out of the movie STILL being on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom