Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

DH is working with our son-in-law on some drywalling projects downstairs here, which gives some time to myself. Originally I had planned to take the train into the city and spend some time at the Smithsonian, but that's not happening today...:confused:

NYwdwfan

DH is working with our son-in-law on some drywalling projects downstairs here, which gives some time to myself. Originally I had planned to take the train into the city and spend some time at the Smithsonian, but that's not happening today...:confused:

All I can think of is the Big Bang Theory when Amy is lying that her apartment is still not ready and is blaming it on the drywall:

Penny: So, what's the deal with your apartment? Why's it taking so long?
Amy: Um, it was a drywall problem.
Penny: Oh, no, what happened?
Amy: Well, the drywall got wet, and you do not want wet drywall because when drywall gets wet, it's really more-
Penny: Wet wall?
Amy: Or damp wall, just as bad.
Penny: Mm. So why don't they just get more drywall?
Amy: Well, they went to get some, but the woman at the wall store said it was going on sale and they should wait because the savings-
Penny: Okay, are you done? Bernadette told me your apartment's ready.
Amy: I was done at "wet wall" but you wouldn't let it go.

Nemo14

All I can think of is the Big Bang Theory when Amy is lying that her apartment is still not ready and is blaming it on the drywall:

Penny: So, what's the deal with your apartment? Why's it taking so long?
Amy: Um, it was a drywall problem.
Penny: Oh, no, what happened?
Amy: Well, the drywall got wet, and you do not want wet drywall because when drywall gets wet, it's really more-
Penny: Wet wall?
Amy: Or damp wall, just as bad.
Penny: Mm. So why don't they just get more drywall?
Amy: Well, they went to get some, but the woman at the wall store said it was going on sale and they should wait because the savings-
Penny: Okay, are you done? Bernadette told me your apartment's ready.
Amy: I was done at "wet wall" but you wouldn't let it go.

That's pretty much what happened here actually. The hot water heater leaked a flood in the basement, so everything had to be replaced. The next week, the upstairs bathroom sink overflowed and the drywall downstairs became wetwall again. So today they're patching that.

Songbird76

Dont try Coco its sad
We actually saw that one in the theater. He hid in daddy's shoulder through the suspenseful bits and had a really hard time with the sad stuff, but he did watch it. The thing with watching things at home is that it's easy for him to just leave the room. We have left a theater before....during Smurfs, and a couple of others....but with the theater, it's harder because there are a bunch of people to climb over, etc, so he doesn't usually try.

Mike S

Ummmmmmmmm...
sub-buzz-7141-1525137402-9.png

Am I crazy or does anyone else see this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom