Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I have ZERO patience, but when you’re the mom you gotta do what you gotta do.

Also, once I saw the extent of the injury, I felt a little more inclined to forgive him for being so vile. During the more than hour long process to remove the dressing (which would have taken 15 mins if he’d just soaked it off!), he twice asked me if I would call Aunt Jan to ask if she would pray for him.

Yah, I think it's peroxide that will make it really easy to remove a gauze bandage. Maybe he can be talked into that next time.

Interesting how he wanted to reach out to "Aunt Jan" to pray for him. Sound like he's really been shaken up by the whole experience.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Yah, I think it's peroxide that will make it really easy to remove a gauze bandage. Maybe he can be talked into that next time.

Interesting how he wanted to reach out to "Aunt Jan" to pray for him. Sound like he's really been shaken up by the whole experience.
He thinks Jesus likes Aunt Jan better than He likes the rest of us because of her 40+ years of missionary work, and that her prayers carry more weight. 😂

PUSH

Original Poster
We do - they’re called the Geminis, which translates to boring as heck!
The only interesting part of award shows is the opening monologue. But only with the right host. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey doing the Golden Globes is hilarious. Ellen was great with the Oscars. Neil Patrick Harris has been fantastic hosting the Tonys. Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Kevin Hart, etc... don't care.

Tick Tock

The only interesting part of award shows is the opening monologue. But only with the right host. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey doing the Golden Globes is hilarious. Ellen was great with the Oscars. Neil Patrick Harris has been fantastic hosting the Tonys. Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Kevin Hart, etc... don't care.
James Franco hosting the Oscars was one of my favorites. He was the first host in Oscar history to deliver an opening monologue and catch up on a good nap simultaneously.
jfrn011019.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My family arrived tonight. Tomorrow we’ll load up some of my stuff, and then we’re going see Billy Joel.

Hope the move goes well. It's good to remind those helping you to pace themselves, when lifting and moving boxes, furniture, etc. People already know that, but sometimes it's helpful to share a gentle reminder. I've moved many times, and it's really easy to overdue it.

Enjoy the concert!

HouCuseChickie

So, I went to the dentist to have a filling redone the other day. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, but this silly woodpecker that I caught tapping on the windows up front came around back and starting pecking on that window along with the drill. His pecking pace even picked up as the drilling started. Of all of the places, the silly bird had to pick a dentist!

Songbird76

So, I went to the dentist to have a filling redone the other day. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry, but this silly woodpecker that I caught tapping on the windows up front came around back and starting pecking on that window along with the drill. His pecking pace even picked up as the drilling started. Of all of the places, the silly bird had to pick a dentist!

Maybe he just feels at home there. :p

NYwdwfan

That's hilarious. He's probably looking for a job.

Nemo14

:hilarious::hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom