Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Zweiland

This is really weird:

jNbDLYx.jpg

Nemo14

Saturday night we discovered that we had no home phone or internet, so we called Verizon from my cell phone and they eventually showed up on Sunday and replaced the router or something. Anyway, yesterday I got this e-mail from them:

Save This Email

Helpful Information For Managing Your Verizon Account

Dear Valued Verizon Customer,

Thank you for your recent call to Verizon. We know convenience and flexibility are important to you so Verizon offers several tools to help you do business with us when and how you want.

The Verizon on-line user guide illustrates all the ways you can manage your Verizon account and services so that you can:
bullet.gif

Choose the service preferences that meet your needs
bullet.gif

Get easy access to sales and service 24/7
bullet.gif

Simplify your life with convenient quick links and menu options for numerous transactions and much more

Please take a moment to bookmark this guide and learn all the ways you can manage your account - from your computer, on your TV, on your phone or even in one of our stores.

Sincerely,

Your Verizon Team

Clearly, we should have just contacted them via internet. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

meyeet

•March 10: National Blueberry Popover Day
•March 10: National Pack Your Lunch Day
Finally! I've been packing my lunch with Blueberry Popovers for 2 months now waiting to see this announcement. To be honest I was starting to lose hope and getting tired of Blueberry Popovers but I marched on knowing that eventually I would accomplish my goal.

Success, thy name is a packed lunch of Blueberry Popovers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom