Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

acishere

I have a really bad headache.
People that are annoying and aggravate me are not helping this situation.
I am not talking about you people.
I am possibly talking about people that use their cell phone on speaker. Or perhaps just "person".
That is all.
WHAT?! Speak louder I have you on speaker phone and I'm driving through a tunnel with my windows down and my radio blasting dubstep!

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

I have a really bad headache.
People that are annoying and aggravate me are not helping this situation.
I am not talking about you people.
I am possibly talking about people that use their cell phone on speaker. Or perhaps just "person".
That is all.

Apparently the speaker phone is not the only issue. People are jackwagons on regular phones as well. And by people I mean one particular person. That is all.

meyeet

Apparently the speaker phone is not the only issue. People are jackwagons on regular phones as well. And by people I mean one particular person. That is all.
That is usually when I put on headphones and find some good disney music to listen to.

PUSH

Original Poster
Just got done doing some "tutoring" in the high school. Not that I hate doing it, but I definitely know I like the elementary level better.

Lucky

Just got done doing some "tutoring" in the high school. Not that I hate doing it, but I definitely know I like the elementary level better.
I don't know what high schools are like these days except from what I see on the Disney Channel, but it must be irritating if you're trying to tutor them and they keep bursting out into song and dancing around.

Lucky

I did a walking tour around an area once called Murder Bay and then Hooker's Division (during the Civil War).
image.jpg

The square block in the bottom middle of the map was the most infamous.

In the 1920s and 30s the neighborhood was all cleared away to build huge government buildings. Ohio Avenue at the bottom of the map disappeared then. The worst square block was mostly a parking lot until the Reagan Building was built there later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom