Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
I like crock pot cooking too, especially during the school year when I can come home to a fully cooked meal. I actually have 4 crockpots of varying sizes. I do not have an instatpot though, pressure cookers kind of scare me. I'm afraid of them blowing up.
We have two of them, although one has yet to make its way to the apartment.
I won't touch them. That's all Mike ... and I leave the room when he releases the pressure valve. :hilarious:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
We have two of them, although one has yet to make its way to the apartment.
I won't touch them. That's all Mike ... and I leave the room when he releases the pressure valve. :hilarious:
No pressure cookers but do have a couple of slow cookers for when the weather turns rubbish. Just cleaned out the air fryer from last night :depressed::depressed::depressed:
We used to eat all the crud that comes out of the food when we used the oven/frying pan ...

Songbird76

To be fair, England probably shouldn't have been in the finals. Terrible calls from a ref who apparently had been suspended before for rigging games. I don't care about the sport at all and I didn't watch, but it was all over the news and was all anyone could talk about. They said on the news that even some former player from England said it was a terrible call and the coach refused to answer questions about it.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
No pressure cookers but do have a couple of slow cookers for when the weather turns rubbish. Just cleaned out the air fryer from last night :depressed::depressed::depressed:
We used to eat all the crud that comes out of the food when we used the oven/frying pan ...
The crud from the frying pan is gross. And yet, I will fight you for it.
Same as for whatever crud sticks to the edge of the casserole dish - shepherd's pie especially!

Does this make us uncouth? Do we care?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The crud from the frying pan is gross. And yet, I will fight you for it.
Same as for whatever crud sticks to the edge of the casserole dish - shepherd's pie especially!

Does this make us uncouth? Do we care?

The crusty stuff on the edges of a casserole dish is the best. I made a rice dish yesterday and it would have been fine off the stovetop but I put it in the oven just so I could get the crusty edges.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom