Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
Me too -- if it gets hot (above 68 in summer), I turn on the a/c. In winter, I don't need a ton of heat -- 60 or below is just fine with me! :)
In the winter I'm usually around 68, but in my new apartment it's often around 72 even without heat. If the sun it shining on my side, it's often gets to 74, and I need to open the patio door to cool it down a bit.

Lilofan

Me too -- if it gets hot (above 68 in summer), I turn on the a/c. In winter, I don't need a ton of heat -- 60 or below is just fine with me! :)
One girl I knew was born and raised in LA. She made awesome spicy gumbo. She would turn down her AC to 65 , then bundle up in layers and eat her spicy gumbo with her family to warm up.

Lilofan

We never get mail delivery on weekends. Nor on any Stats. Nor any Monday that follows a Stat, if said Stat fell during the weekend.

Strictly Monday to Friday.
I read a report about 10 years ago if the USA eliminated Saturday delivery , and just delivered Mon-Fri, it would save USPS $2B annually.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
In the winter I'm usually around 68, but in my new apartment it's often around 72 even without heat. If the sun it shining on my side, it's often gets to 74, and I need to open the patio door to cool it down a bit.
All of my apartment windows face south. I’ve not had the heat on even once … once I figured out the thermostat was wired wrong.

Multiple windows and balcony door open at any given moment. I’m going to need an a/c unit for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom