GET TO KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS DAY | Third Thursday of Each Quarter
NATIONAL EDUCATION AND SHARING DAY | Changes Annually
NATIONAL ANIMAL CRACKERS DAY - April 18
NATIONAL HIGH FIVE DAY | Third Thursday in April
NATIONAL POEM IN YOUR POCKET DAY | April 18, 2024
NATIONAL COLUMNISTS' DAY - April 18
NATIONAL LINEMAN APPRECIATION DAY - April 18

Goofyernmost

No, I didn't even think about taking anything to sign.
My Mother managed to get an autograph from Babe Ruth. Turns out if it had been on a baseball it would have value. On a piece of paper the only thing you get is a reminder of what is now a memory. If your memory still works, the paper one isn't necessary.

It's amazing how many memories we attempt to put in some other form. Right now I am in the process of redoing what is now considered unnecessary and that is a family picture album. We never were a family that took a lot of pictures.

My father was heavy into the early Polaroid thing and later 8mm which both he and my mother used almost like a regular camera with scenes that didn't last much over 3 seconds and she always managed to cut off our heads. I assume it was because she was short (4.8 feet) and couldn't reach any higher. That, however, is something I am reconsidering due to the fact that we had (have) about 5 separate albums of photo's that I think can be condensed into one. There are a whole lot of duplicates that found their way into those things.

Today at this moment I have probably close to 300 on my phone that I'm afraid to download to my computer because I just lost even more than that when my old computer bid a farewell and died. It took with it a whole lot of photographic history that for some reason didn't ever make it to "Cloud". Most of that lost I blame on myself for not having the savvy to back them up because I seriously thought that it was automatic and just part of the general software that came with Windows. Silly me. Anyway, I still don't take many and don't usually even think about taking any.

PUSH

Original Poster
I finally had to break down and turn the AC on. It's 75 degrees out right now, and it felt like 80 in my apartment. I can count on one hand how many times I had to run the heat over the winter, but I think I'm going to be running the AC most of the summer.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
@JenniferS , any update on when you start selling homes again? I know you have the apt. lined up and all, but also know you mentioned that the builders, etc., were running behind time on the actual project. Hoping all works out to your benefit, in due course.
The apartment has been lined up since December 1st. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ll be starting the last weekend of April, which legitimately means middle of May. Mike is just a few weeks after that.

We’ve decided to pull the trailer out of the campground and store it at home for this year. We only have one common day off each week, and we’ll be more than 2 1/2 hours away from the campground. Makes no sense to pay almost $6K in park fees, internet, and hydro for a dozen or so days.

Mike is bummed. Me, I’m just excited to get back to work! I had a couple of day gigs this month, and it was so wonderful to be back in my element!

Thank you for asking. 🙂

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The apartment has been lined up since December 1st. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ll be starting the last weekend of April, which legitimately means middle of May. Mike is just a few weeks after that.

We’ve decided to pull the trailer out of the campground and store it at home for this year. We only have one common day off each week, and we’ll be more than 2 1/2 hours away from the campground. Makes no sense to pay almost $6K in park fees, internet, and hydro for a dozen or so days.

Mike is bummed. Me, I’m just excited to get back to work! I had a couple of day gigs this month, and it was so wonderful to be back in my element!

Thank you for asking. 🙂
Well at least now, you have an official starting date. (I recall that you had the apt. for months, ahead of when the builders were supposed to ready for the sales team.) Sounds like you and Mike are making some adjustments in your original plans, and will be able to save some money. I think once you both get underway at work, things will work out.

trr1

Does that cost money to store them? Also, the things I deleted were duplicate pictures or screenshots I took for the time being and sent to someone else.
free unlimited storage as long as you buy something every 18 months

Unlimited Photo Storage For Our Active Customers​

What is Shutterfly’s photo storage policy?

Shutterfly offers unlimited, photo storage as a benefit to our active customers. By simply making a purchase at least once every 18 months, your account remains active, and you can store an unlimited number of photos with Shutterfly. We will send friendly reminders when your 18-month deadline is approaching, or you can review your purchase history in your account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom