Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

I read it is a beautiful 85 degrees in Orlando today.
Berwyn - HQ1 (KLOM) forecast for Tuesday 4/2/24
Time (EDT)​
Sky Conditions
Temperature (°F)
Feels Like (°F)
Dew Point (°F)
Humidity (%)
Wind Direction
Wind Speed (mph)
Precipitation Chance (%)
Precipitation Amount
(in.)
7 AM​
45​
45​
43​
93​
E​
LV​
80​
Rain
0.03​
10 AM​
46​
42​
44​
93​
E​
8​
80​
Rain
0.07​
1 PM​
46​
41​
43​
89​
E​
11​
80​
Rain
0.12​
4 PM​
46​
40​
42​
86​
E​
12 G 20​
80​
Rain
0.05​
7 PM​
45​
39​
41​
86​
E​
13 G 23​
80​
Rain
0.03​
10 PM​
44​
38​
41​
89​
E​
12 G 20​
80​
Rain
0.02​
1 AM​
44​
38​
41​
89​
E​
12 G 20​
80​
Rain
0.03​
4 AM​
43​
37​
42​
96​
E​
12 G 20​
70​
Rain
0.04​
Your 5 Day Forecast
Day​
Sky Conditions
Weather
High (°F)
Low (°F)
Humidity (%)
Winds (mph)
Precipitation Chance (%)
Precipitation Amount
(in.)
Tue​
All Day Rain Likely​
46​
44​
89​
10​
80​
Rain
1.01​
Wed​
All Day T-Storms Likely​
48​
42​
88​
16​
80​
Rain
1.15​
Thu​
All Day Rain Likely​
50​
38​
69​
6​
70​
Rain
0.32​
Fri​
Rain Possible​
48​
34​
56​
10​
50​
Rain
0.05​
Sat​
Snow/Rain Possible​
50​
33​
55​
11​
39​
S:<1/4
L:0.07​

PUSH

Original Poster
Sleep in late each day. Enjoy some hot chocolate with melted marshmallows, and binge watch movies or TV series you enjoy.
I binged the first season of the Traitors. When I posted this morning, I was just starting the 8th episodes, but I've now finished all 10.

Sleeping in doesn't get me much later than 6:30 anymore. I woke up around then almost every day last summer.

PUSH

Original Poster
I binged the first season of the Traitors. When I posted this morning, I was just starting the 8th episodes, but I've now finished all 10.

Sleeping in doesn't get me much later than 6:30 anymore. I woke up around then almost every day last summer.
And now I've finished the reunion show. Up next... The Traitors UK and Australia! I also want to watch the movie Napoleon, too.

PUSH

Original Poster
I just saw a prediction. We're supposed to get 4-7 inches by the time to storm ends tomorrow. Where I work is in the 6-10 range. At the start of the week, nobody predicted this. It was supposed to be all rain, but it shifted. We knew we were going to get some snow, but nothing like this.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I said this before, but The Traitors is so good. I'm going back and watching season 1 of the US series, and it's so much fun. TV shows usually struggles to gain my full attention, but I am locked into every aspect of the show. Well... maybe not the challenges, but everything else.

My plan for spring break was to finish season 1, and I only have two episodes left to go. I'm going to have to dive into the international seasons next.

I enjoyed the show too. I was thinking of watching some of the others, might have happen in the summer though.

Goofyernmost

Not to spread depression, it's just to put expectations in perspective I offer this little story. On April 15th, 2011 a moving truck arrived at my door finalizing my decision to move to North Carolina from Vermont. I tell this story only because it was spitting snow most of the day and windy cold. After watching all my possessions except the ones I fit in my car depart, I headed south thankful that the morning of snow flurries was all the conformation I needed to let me know that my decision was the correct one. So, I headed out for Albany (my first stop) listening, on repeat, to the Beatles and the song "I'll follow the sun" and a smile on my face.

Side note: when I arrived in NC, I was informed that a Tornado had just passed through the Raleigh area within one mile of my new apartment. That said, it's still easier to dodge a tornado then a blizzard. 😲

Lilofan

Not to spread depression, it's just to put expectations in perspective I offer this little story. On April 15th, 2011 a moving truck arrived at my door finalizing my decision to move to North Carolina from Vermont. I tell this story only because it was spitting snow most of the day and windy cold. After watching all my possessions except the ones I fit in my car depart, I headed south thankful that the morning of snow flurries was all the conformation I needed to let me know that my decision was the correct one. So, I headed out for Albany (my first stop) listening, on repeat, to the Beatles and the song "I'll follow the sun" and a smile on my face.

Side note: when I arrived in NC, I was informed that a Tornado had just passed through the Raleigh area within one mile of my new apartment. That said, it's still easier to dodge a tornado then a blizzard. 😲

I'd take a blizzard over a tornado or a Cat 3,4 ( and the stress that goes with it ) any day of the week and I don't even like cold weather.

PUSH

Original Poster
We got nothing! Yay!
It was snowing/raining for the first half of today, too. It's not stopped, and a lot of the snow has melted. That has more to do with the ground temperatures than the air temps. It's in the low 40s, but very windy. Saturday is up to 54 and sunny, then next week looks like upper 50s and low 60s. Yesterday it said a lot of rain next week, but now it doesn't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom