Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

How dumb do people think I am. I just
Got a call from someone named Harley Davidson from the publishers clearing house saying I won 50 million dollars. They gave me a number . He kept calling me dear.,strike 1) I ask him what was my name,and asked for my address. He said it was on the documents and didn't repeat it. he asked if I was excited i said no skeptical then asking what I was going to do with the money strike 2) i said i didn't even enter he said it was from stores locally I shopped at and strike 3) then started to say I needed to send him a registration fee. I said no thank you and hung up
Same guy called today different name from the publishers clearing house .I said you called last week. I said no thank you and hung up
Watch yourself people

Goofyernmost

So, the car warranty scam calls are updating their message for me. :rolleyes: Now, they're all concerned that despite multiple attempts from them to contact me, they have not heard back yet; and time is almost gone for me to renew the (non-existent) warranty! (Oh, the humanity!!. :jawdrop: )
You have to admire their determination. I got 4 calls yesterday alone. It must be costing them a lot for all those phone calls to people who might even be dead. I guess if they can con just one person it pays for a lot of calls. How do you have that many phone numbers. I've never seen the same one twice. The political ones come from all over the country but many are local numbers. The warranty seems to have massive supplies of local numbers because most of them come from a 50 mile radius of Raleigh. If some one would have run for President that had the stopping of that as their top priority, they would have had my vote instantly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom