Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

Hot chicks in red cars get pulled over more often. I’m just playing it safe.
That's two times in just a few months that you have left yourself wide open. I asked you not to do that, because one of these days my self control will falter. I'm sure that if I didn't exercise that control I would just have replied... "I'm sure hot chicks do!" but, I'm just to much of a gentleman to do that. :angelic:;)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
That's two times in just a few months that you have left yourself wide open. I asked you not to do that, because one of these days my self control will falter. I'm sure that if I didn't exercise that control I would just have replied... "I'm sure hot chicks do!" but, I'm just to much of a gentleman to do that. :angelic:;)
It was 90+ degrees here for 10 or more days straight. Trust me, I am a hot chick.

PUSH

Original Poster
I knew it was either Impala or Malibu - dang it I picked the wrong one!
Unfortunately they stopped making Impalas. I really like mine. But I do agree they were highly priced, and you could get an Equinox for about the same amount of money. The only reason I got my Impala over a Malibu was because it was "used". The previous owner drove it home to central Iowa, then brought it back the next day because he didn't like the color. So he traded it in. So I got a used price on a practically brand new vehicle that had less than 500 miles on it.

PUSH

Original Poster
Started listening to Disney music. What's your favorite Disney song? Movies, not parks.

Mine has to be When You Wish Upon a Star. Probably because I relate it to the parks, and it's very nostalgic for me. I'm not going to lie, it always made me tear up during the One Man's Dream documentary.

Another favorite is Can You Feel the Love Tonight.

InnKpr

What's your favorite Disney song? Movies, not parks.
That's a hard one to narrow down. Probably "Feed The Birds" from Mary Poppins.

The song itself is absolutely gorgeous when Mary sings it, but also, the scene toward the end when George Banks is walking to his job at night, alone with his thoughts, and the instrumental of the song plays. One of my all-time favorite movie scenes. No words spoken, yet so powerful as the music creates the emotion of what's happening.

Goofyernmost

It was 90+ degrees here for 10 or more days straight. Trust me, I am a hot chick.
Not to single you out, but all I have heard from the "north" is how hot it is. All I heard for months previous was how cold it was. You folks are seriously confused. Pick one or the the other. It's in the 90's and above all part of spring, summer and part of fall down here. We may complain if it snows, and dress funny if there is even a minor chill in the air (40 degrees F) but, we almost never complain about the heat because that is what is expected in the south. So, it's ok to be upset about the heat as long as all we hear is joy about cold weather.

Goofyernmost

That would have probably been my 798th guess if you asked us to guess what you drive.
Curious, what would have been your first guess? Granted I am one of the few Septuagenarian's that have a supercharged car that can go from 0 to 60 in 6 seconds and actually make that happen often. But, what the hell, I almost never have thought in my age group. My sister tells me that I was an old man at 16 and have gotten mentally younger every year that goes by. Pretty soon I will be needing a playpen. (Is there such a thing anymore?) That is probably true and the only thing that hasn't changed in all that time is my taste in music and that the Beatles rock!

NYwdwfan

Curious, what would have been your first guess? Granted I am one of the few Septuagenarian's that have a supercharged car that can go from 0 to 60 in 6 seconds and actually make that happen often. But, what the hell, I almost never have thought in my age group. My sister tells me that I was an old man at 16 and have gotten mentally younger every year that goes by. Pretty soon I will be needing a playpen. (Is there such a thing anymore?) That is probably true and the only thing that hasn't changed in all that time is my taste in music and that the Beatles rock!
Something with an 8-track!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom