Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

As of yesterday, Wisconsin was at 281 cases. Up from 206 on Friday.
You folks are going to drive yourself insane keeping track of numbers. The only number that counts is yourself and where you are, health wise, at the time. Other than what we are doing we can do nothing to stop a virus completely. We just have to wait for it to run it's course. I honestly am not sure about where the numbers come from and what they include. Is it those testing positive or is it those that have an active case of Coronavirus. If it is going by those that are actually sick, compared with the regular flu we need to know how those numbers compare to regular seasonal flu. The percentage number of deaths is important. All we can do is protect ourselves as much as possible and just like everything in life the elderly are the most likely to succumb to it because of weakened immune systems and the natural cycle of life.

The biggest question I have is why do people like Pence and Trump that have been involved, up-close with others that test positive, still test negative themselves. Perspective and optimistic thinking can lead us to the fact that the world wide terminal average, last I saw it, was about 2%, which looking at it positively means that 98% survive. I'm not saying that we shouldn't take precautions, it would be stupid not too, just remember that panic never solved anything.

Last edited:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
You folks are going to drive yourself insane keeping track of numbers. The only number that counts is yourself and where you are, health wise, at the time. We can do nothing to stop a virus completely except wait for it to run it's course. The numbers are escalating because more and more are being counted as testing negative. If it is going by those that are actually sick, compared with the regular flu, it is normal. The number of deaths is important. All we can do is protect ourselves as much as possible
Very true, but for some reason it helps some of us to know the numbers. Like rubber-necking an accident on the side of the road. No real good comes of it, but sometimes you peek anyway.

Besides, there’s not much else to do. Stay home, do your part, and hope everyone else does the same.

PUSH

Original Poster
You folks are going to drive yourself insane keeping track of numbers. The only number that counts is yourself and where you are, health wise, at the time. We can do nothing to stop a virus completely except wait for it to run it's course. The numbers are escalating because more and more are being counted as testing negative. If it is going by those that are actually sick, compared with the regular flu, it is normal. The number of deaths is important. All we can do is protect ourselves as much as possible
I like to keep track to see where we are at in the process.

PUSH

Original Poster
I can't find anything I want online. I have had my eye on a puzzle from Shop Disney. I was waiting for a free shipping promotion. Well today they have free shipping, but the puzzle is out of stock. The other puzzle I wanted... out of stock.

I also am thinking about getting a Nintendo Switch... out of stock everywhere.

So pretty much everyone has already purchased everything.

JenniferS

I can't find anything I want online. I have had my eye on a puzzle from Shop Disney. I was waiting for a free shipping promotion. Well today they have free shipping, but the puzzle is out of stock. The other puzzle I wanted... out of stock.

I also am thinking about getting a Nintendo Switch... out of stock everywhere.

So pretty much everyone has already purchased everything.
I do puzzles on my phone. You can change the number of pieces - from 4, all the way up to 1000, I believe.

Because I do them on my phone, I stick to 100 pieces, but you could certainly do more on a bigger screen.

The app is called “Jigsaw Puzzle”.

ETA:
50958215-9483-446D-959F-BE8E1D1571B6.png

Last edited:

JenniferS

I read a question on Twitter, asking - if the parks NEVER re-open, what was your last ride?

Mike and I both remembered (and confirmed by checking my live trip report) ... Pirates (twice). Before that, my treehouse.

Anyone else remember their last ride? Last meal?

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I read a question on Twitter, asking - if the parks NEVER re-open, what was your last ride?

Mike and I both remembered (and confirmed by checking my live trip report) ... Pirates (twice). Before that, my treehouse.

Buzz was our last ride.
Dapper Dans was our last show
Liberty Tree (pot roast, tavern fries, and Ooey gooey cake) last meal

To be fair it wasn't hard for me to remember since it was a week and a day ago.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I think they are trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that essential personnel still are able to get out and about and at the same time not cause widespread panic. The grocery stores have finally started limiting certain items and still the stupid people are trying to over-buy and when called out on it, they throw a temper tantrum and start yelling like 8 year olds. I’m seeing both the best and worst of humanity in this mess. People out in public coughing and sneezing and not covering their mouths. Meanwhile, those of us in critical infrastructure still have to do our jobs and take the risks of being exposed to the virus and bringing it home to our families. Sorry about the rant, it’s been a tough week and I have a feeling it’s going to get worse before it gets better. Everybody - just be nice to one another - now go wash your hands and don’t touch your face...

Sorry you had a rough week. I know you did, because you're not the type to rant. Glad you let it out, as sometimes you need to release stress to maintain your sanity. Thank you for the work you do, keep on the lights for the people in your area, that rely on your critical service.

On a happier note, my brownies came out delicious!!! There's almost a half a pan left (hubs and I have been indulging in these all day . . . :hilarious: ), and if you lived near me and all the other Sagateers who also love brownies, you could have one. Regret that you don't live closer to me. Brownies cure everything wrong in life. :joyfull:

Songbird76

I heard through the grapevine that today was going to be a Pirates kind of day, so today's ride of the day is.... Pirates of the Caribbean! In both WDW and DLR versions! Enjoy!

Thank you for that!! I've never been to DLR...well, I went when I was less than a year old, but obviously don't remember anything. And Carrots is so much BETTER there!!! Now I need to convince my husband we have to go there! It looks very similar to the DLP one, which is also way better than the WDW version. My daughter and I went like 7 times in DLP...it was our absolute favorite, and I loved that you could see the one restaurant as you went through the first part of the ride. So cool.

Songbird76

Our last meal at Disney was at Pecos Bill. I got the tacos three ways and the chicken nachos to share with my daughter. My last ride was either Carrots of the Pirabbean or People Mover. I'm not sure which.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Haven't been for a few years, but I think my last attraction (after going to the Behind the Seeds tour), was Living with the Land. Had lunch in Sunshine Seasons and I had the turkey sandwich, which was really tasty with some special sauce they put on it. Bread was hearty, too. Yum. :hungry: (Had an afternoon flight, so I left midday, to get to the airport.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom