Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Songbird76

Ghiradelli makes a packaged brownie mix. Picked it up yesterday as an impulse buy. Think I might try to make some this week! :hungry:
Brownies are really easy, even without a packaged mix. There aren't many ingredients. It takes about 5-10 minutes of prep time...mostly just to melt the butter and beat the eggs. If you want a recipe, I can give you one and it's not a whole lot more complicated than a boxed mix.

Songbird76

I think they are trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that essential personnel still are able to get out and about and at the same time not cause widespread panic. The grocery stores have finally started limiting certain items and still the stupid people are trying to over-buy and when called out on it, they throw a temper tantrum and start yelling like 8 year olds. I’m seeing both the best and worst of humanity in this mess. People out in public coughing and sneezing and not covering their mouths. Meanwhile, those of us in critical infrastructure still have to do our jobs and take the risks of being exposed to the virus and bringing it home to our families. Sorry about the rant, it’s been a tough week and I have a feeling it’s going to get worse before it gets better. Everybody - just be nice to one another - now go wash your hands and don’t touch your face...
I have a friend in California who is immuno-compromised. She wanted to take her trash out the other day when she noticed her maintenance man for her building across the hall. Thinking of social distancing, she was going to wait for him to leave before going out to take the trash down...then she heard said maintenance man going down the stairs, coughing all the way. She was stuck in her apartment for hours because it wasn't safe for her to leave it. I'm guessing the poor guy can't afford to take time off work.

Songbird76

I never really grew up with his music but I loved the spoofs Mad TV did. Comedy gold.

Sad to hear he’s gone.
It makes me sad. We used to go everywhere by car and we had a tape deck in the car. We listened to Kenny Rogers, Barry Manilow, and a couple of other tapes on long trips and sang along. I loved The Gambler, and my mom told us her best friend had loved You Decorated My Life. There's a singer over here who did a Dutch translation of She Believes in Me that I can't stand...it's awful.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Attractions Magazine posted this link.

It’s well known that I don’t believe in ghosts or dabble in the occult, but I have been fascinated by the Winchester Mystery House since reading about it in a school library book when I was 9.

Scroll down to “Watch Video Tour”.

InnKpr

The Peter Pan one I did had several characters hidden in the clouds, too. It's harder to see on the puzzle, especially with the lighting in my dining room where I did them, but they are there on the box!
Went back and looked at your pic of that one. Totally missed that before. Can't make out who's behind Hook (guessing Smee?), but could make out Hook, croc, and a ship. Very neat.

PUSH

Original Poster
Went back and looked at your pic of that one. Totally missed that before. Can't make out who's behind Hook (guessing Smee?), but could make out Hook, croc, and a ship. Very neat.
On the left are the Lost Boys, middle is @Tick Tock, then Hook with Smee behind in to his left and the chief behind him to his right. Then the ship in the middle at the top.

Here's a better look:

1584848313426.png

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Happy Sunday everyone! Waiting to see how the social distancing will help our numbers in Indiana; finished yesterday at 126 - up from 79 the previous day. Of course with the incubation period, we won’t know for another 2-3 weeks how much the growth rate is impacted. Hope you’re all safe and healthy....

Edit: New update this morning; 201 cases. 😢

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom