Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

Some snow expected across the south over the next day or so.

I just know @Goofyernmost is standing at his window as we speak, gazing out in childlike excitement & wonder, waiting to behold winter's splendor. ☃
You guys know me so well. As we speak I am digging through my storage in an attempt to find my snowsuit. Even if I find it I will probably need to have some alterations done. I was 6 the last time I wore it. I'm also trying to remember where I left my sled. Oh, happy, happy day!! 🌨❄☃⛄🌬💨 🥶🤬🤬🤬

Goofyernmost

Are you getting a lot of accumulation? We're expecting an inch or so. A nice dusting now, with some Canadian geese out enjoying it.
View attachment 450557

I was gonna challenge you to a friendly, southern snowball e-fight from across the state border when we get enough ammo on the ground. Be on your guard.
You sure you want to do that, because I have had 63 years of snowball throwing experience. However, if that would make those noisy, messy, rude Cananadian geese go further south from here, I'm in favor. No accumulation at all yet, just what we in Vermont would have called, summer rain.

Goofyernmost

This morning, two of them were making all sorts of noise as they landed in the pond across the street from my house.
Whatever, how about you keep them up there. I am amazed that after 9 years down here I have only seen one smashed flat on the pavement which satisfied my desire to do that when they casually waddle across the road holding up traffic. I want to put down my window and scream out. Hey, you dummy's, you do have wings you know, eh!

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Whatever, how about you keep them up there. I am amazed that after 9 years down here I have only seen one smashed flat on the pavement which satisfied my desire to do that when the casually waddle across the road holding up traffic. I want to put down my window and scream out. Hey, you dummy's, you do have wings you know, eh!
Of course they have wings. And good sense.
Why ever do you think they fled south?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom