Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
At school I'm in the process of making my Book Madness bracket to start in March. Last year I did a "March Madness" of books, and I'm doing it again. 16 books went up against each other until the ultimate book was crowned champion! Last year's winner: Dojo Daycare. Will it win again? Or will one of the new additions win? Or maybe one of last year's losers? We shall see!

PUSH

Original Poster
2 1/2 weeks until DST starts. Hallelujah.
I can't really complain about this winter. It's bee a pretty easy one. If you look back through Thanksgiving, it's been pretty warm overall. In the 30s most days, but in the 40s and 50s in December. We've only really had a few really cold days, one coming tomorrow. We haven't had a massive snow storm.

Whereas last year we had too many massive snow storms and extreme cold days to count.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Looks like I’m going to have to get dressed twice! in the next 6 days. First physio on Friday and back to see the surgeon on Tuesday for “two week” follow up and dressing removal.

Hopefully the swelling has gone down enough that I can fit into at least my fat jeans; otherwise, I’ll be wearing Haunted Mansion leggings ... which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom