Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I don't actually drive them anymore. I just have to get them up!
They don't hear alarm clocks, they don't hear me knocking on the door. They actually only respond to my voice calling them by name. Multiple times.

And "let them sleep in and face the consequences" really isn't a solution. The consequences would be they would lose their jobs and NEVER move out of my house. :(
But if they move out of your house, they will immediately lose their jobs because you aren't there to wake them up.

You really aren't doing them any favors by continuing to do this. They need to learn to be self-sufficient.

Goofyernmost

But if they move out of your house, they will immediately lose their jobs because you aren't there to wake them up.

You really aren't doing them any favors by continuing to do this. They need to learn to be self-sufficient.
They'll just be back after losing their jobs. Or they will stay because it is much easier then taking care of themselves. It's really a no win, but, it is attainable. If she forces the issue now, they will make it her fault that they lost their jobs. Maybe this is easier.

Nemo14

Mom slept all night!
hurray.gif

PUSH

Original Poster
I've seen every season and I got 2. To be honest - I never noticed they changed the logo!! :hilarious: I thought they just changed the colors!
I never looked that close... but I'm pretty good at remembering season numbers, countries/titles, and players that belong to that season.

meyeet

Today's wake-up picture

View attachment 99930
I must truly be a nerd because that first thing I thought of was how much there was wrong with that picture. :banghead: (Nails aren't long enough to even make it through those 2x4s, the top of the T is not attached to the bottom, why wouldn't they use a traditional hammer for the meme, someone can't drive a nail straight,... I'm sure there is more) :confused: :rolleyes: :cyclops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom