Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Mike was supposed to buy 2 lbs of hamburger. Instead, he bought 2 packages each weighing 1.7 kg (approx 3.75 lbs) EACH.

I cooked up one package yesterday and made a very meaty beef stroganoff Hamburger Helper using 3 boxes.

I’m going to cook up and freeze the remaining 3.75 lbs and Mike can either make chilli, or I’ll make spaghetti sauce next week.

Moral of the story ... 1.7 kg is nowhere near 2 lbs.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I have the Martin Luther King,, Jr. holiday off tomorrow. Timing is great, because although we only got about 5 inches of snow last night, it's been icing here for hours. Went out this morning and shoveled through almost an inch of crusted ice covered snow, on top of all the regular snow.

Plows and salt trucks have been up and down the street multiple times since the middle of the night, and even now, there is still a sheet of ice on the roads and surfaces, because it's still icing out there.

So I'm happy I don't have to commute to work tomorrow (even though I use public transit), because the buses and trains will be behind schedule.

NYwdwfan

Mike was supposed to buy 2 lbs of hamburger. Instead, he bought 2 packages each weighing 1.7 kg (approx 3.75 lbs) EACH.

I cooked up one package yesterday and made a very meaty beef stroganoff Hamburger Helper using 3 boxes.

I’m going to cook up and freeze the remaining 3.75 lbs and Mike can either make chilli, or I’ll make spaghetti sauce next week.

Moral of the story ... 1.7 kg is nowhere near 2 lbs.
Did he go shopping with @nemo14’s husband?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Just saw a tweet showing the FP line for HM.
MDE shows 90 minutes for HM and 30 for PotC.

All things being equal, you can only ride one of them, which one?

For me, it’s Pirates.

PUSH

Original Poster
Just saw a tweet showing the FP line for HM.
MDE shows 90 minutes for HM and 30 for PotC.

All things being equal, you can only ride one of them, which one?

For me, it’s Pirates.
HM hands down. I love PotC, but HM is probably my favorite ride.

I also and multi-tasking watching football and a WDW livestream. BTM was 135 standby and the FP line was all the way back to the bridge that bypasses Splash and goes toward CBJ.

Nemo14

I have the Martin Luther King,, Jr. holiday off tomorrow. Timing is great, because although we only got about 5 inches of snow last night, it's been icing here for hours. Went out this morning and shoveled through almost an inch of crusted ice covered snow, on top of all the regular snow.

Plows and salt trucks have been up and down the street multiple times since the middle of the night, and even now, there is still a sheet of ice on the roads and surfaces, because it's still icing out there.

So I'm happy I don't have to commute to work tomorrow (even though I use public transit), because the buses and trains will be behind schedule.

Sounds pretty yucky, but you're probably loving it...:cyclops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom