Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Tick Tock

Just so I don't offend anyone's particular taste in board games. I HATE MONOPOLY, no matter what type one has. I have too active a case of ADD to sit that long in one place to play a game.
No offense taken. Just pay me $800 next time you land on Boardwalk and I'll forget this was ever mentioned.

Oh, and off topic, but
It is aboat time you admit it, eh!
Have been meaning to ask. I'm not an expert in Canadadian culture, but is it "eh" or "aye"?

If it's "eh", then I totally screwed up @JenniferS 's birthday Reylo comic strip, and some serious editing is in order.

Goofyernmost

No offense taken. Just pay me $800 next time you land on Boardwalk and I'll forget this was ever mentioned.

Oh, and off topic, but

Have been meaning to ask. I'm not an expert in Canadadian culture, but is it "eh" or "aye"?

If it's "eh", then I totally screwed up @JenniferS 's birthday Reylo comic strip, and some serious editing is in order.
Jennifer probably can answer that better, but, I have always seen it as, eh. Having been married to a Cananadian for 29 years I have heard it a lot more then I have written it out. I always felt that Aye was pronounce the same as eye. As in Aye, aye captain.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Jennifer probably can answer that better, but, I have always seen it as, eh. Having been married to a Cananadian for 29 years I have heard it a lot more then I have written it out. I always felt that Aye was pronounce the same as eye. As in Aye, aye captain.
Correct.
The Canadian “eh” is only used at the end of a sentence; unlike the American “eh” which is used at the beginning.

It can mean many different things.

3A6BD929-1D64-40C3-A60C-AF4F662C480F.png

“Aye” has less uses. Pretty much means: yes, okay, right, I’m listening.

Tick Tock

So tomorrow is Friday, last day to sign up for the Avatar Gift Exravaganza. So far we have Ajrwdwgirl, AndrewC, Eric1955, JenniferS, Nemo14, NYwdwfan, PUSH, Songbird, TickTock, trr1, WranglerRick( and not @MinnieM123). Anyone else?
Is it too late to opt out? It's a lot of fun, but it occurred to me the next several weeks are gonna be BUSY as all get-out, and I may not have opportune free-time to make a decent one. Besides, that will bring the numbers back to an even count.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom