Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We have power again!!!

Wahoo!!! (Sorry, I just read this as I wasn't on the forum last night.)

With your power out, it reminded me of the people up in Lawrence without gas for heat and cooking in their homes, still. So, some have been living in these trailers brought in by Columbia Gas, and the other day the water pipes in the trailers were freezing up. Can life get any worse for these people up there?! Ugh.

Nemo14

With your power out, it reminded me of the people up in Lawrence without gas for heat and cooking in their homes, still. So, some have been living in these trailers brought in by Columbia Gas, and the other day the water pipes in the trailers were freezing up. Can life get any worse for these people up there?! Ugh.
I thought of them too - as cold as it was and as inconvenient as it was, we knew it would end in a day or so.

NYwdwfan

Wow - that’s just awful.

Goofyernmost

Gran Destino Tower
EPCOT Forever
Reflections - A Disney Lakeside Resort

Really?!

Although I do like Smugglers Run.
There's a real interesting ride over one of the Green Mtns. in Vermont called Smugglers Notch. I had to drive through there one night after attending a retailers convention in Stowe. It was a clear cold late fall evening with a full moon. I'm not a believer in ghosts and goblins (whatever they are) but, I could not wait to get through the notch and back down the other side. The road twists around huge boulders and trees that go right to the very edge of a very narrow road. Every year someone with a truck that had never been there before would get wedged up in there and have to be rescued mechanically to get out. There are signs, but, people either never noticed them or ignored them thinking that it's just a road and they are super good drivers so they can make it where others haven't. They are wrong. As soon as the first snowfall hits that road is closed. I suspect it closed this past week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom