Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

trr1

National-Daiquiri-Day-July-19-e1500320864546.jpg
Get-to-Know-Your-Customers-Day-Third-Thursday-of-Each-Quarter-1.jpg

Goofyernmost

With ketchup.
I'm not sure there is any other way! In fact, perhaps someday they will breed chickens that produce eggs with ketchup already there. Save a lot of time, I think!
The one drawback would be that people would probably think that they were fertilized eggs and not want them. Sorry, my time on my Grandfathers farm just got the best of me.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I never heard of that, so I had to look it up. Not my thing, but if it gave you some enjoyment for a while, maybe it was worth the effort?
No, I get obsessive with these games.
I’m so relieved when I’m done, and swear I’m never going to get sucked in again.

Problem is days like today. 7 1/2 hours. Not one single customer. Not one single business related phone call. One email.

Sadly, the rest of you guys work at real jobs, so I have to find something to occupy me. Eating is my other option. (With hip surgery coming up, I’m terrified of gaining any weight though. So Trade Island it is. Or was.)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Had to go into the city today for a few errands, and strolled through the Public Gardens and watched the Swan Boats glide by. (I pasted a stock photo via Bing, in case any of you are not familiar with the Swan Boats in Boston.) After the picture, a little history--

th

So I had this deja vu moment of my grandmother telling me about an exciting day for the city. It was back in 1938, and child star, Shirley Temple, was 10 years old. She begged her mother to take her for a ride on the Swan Boats (along with her entourage, they're crossing the bridge in the Public Gardens, to walk down to the dock below) --

1532044228520.jpeg

Ahoy matey!

1532044388553.jpeg

Check out the crowds on the banks, trying to get a glimpse (she's in the front row, on the side closest to the crowds) --

1532044477239.jpeg

SteveBrickNJ

I am toying with the idea of next summer doing a family vacation that combines Maine...Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park......then after 2 or 3 days continuing on to Halifax Nova Scotia. Anybody been to any of those spots? Any feedback please? Thank you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom