befunky-design.jpg
greasy-food-day-e1506436039174-808x380.jpg
upload_2017-10-25_17-49-54.jpeg
sour_faced_kids_640_07.jpg
CSAODAAVAAAxkug.png
26e8ceee92e7e07d24500816f4534420.jpg
3ysyv.jpg

Nemo14

Apparently while we were away, we had a little invasion of mealy moths, probably by way of the cat food. There's not a lot of them, just enough to aggravate me at night. Any suggestions how to get rid of them?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Apparently while we were away, we had a little invasion of mealy moths, probably by way of the cat food. There's not a lot of them, just enough to aggravate me at night. Any suggestions how to get rid of them?

I'm thinking that the problem might have something to do with the unseasonal temperatures (and tail ends of hurricanes) that we've been having this fall in the Northeast. We've noticed all kinds of different flies, etc., and I can't wait for a frost to kill these pests.

As for moths, unfortunately, I don't know how to get rid of them. Google might have some helpful hints for you

Songbird76

What we did in Wyoming with moths was a pan of water and dish soap with a light shining on it. Moths are attracted to the light. Shine the light, it reflects on the water, they fly into it.

Nemo14

What we did in Wyoming with moths was a pan of water and dish soap with a light shining on it. Moths are attracted to the light. Shine the light, it reflects on the water, they fly into it.
Thanks. I've been doing that and it does help. I still get a few flying around every night though, and they're annoying. Thelma and Louise don't even try to catch them, which is more annoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom