Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

She got yours already
REDSOX-1.jpg.cf.jpg
Sure, but, what direction does he run in. He's got one bad leg-o!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
What I've done for the past 2 years is buy only the candy that I'm not too thrilled about. That kept my constant "sampling" down a bit. (I used to only buy the kinds that I really liked, but that didn't turn out well. :cautious: ) I had to keep going out and replacing candy bags, right up to Halloween! :p

That was our plan for the last couple years too. Hubs is in charge of buying it and I guess this year he decided to get the good stuff.:)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The kids must love you as a teacher. We never got candy for good work when I was a kid in grammar school. If we did something correct, the nuns would tell us that our reward in heaven would be great. (No candy. . . :rolleyes:)

The candy is usually for when we play games. I don't know if my 7th graders are too pleased with me right now. They had a test today, their first of the year with me and they all seemed to think that if they didn't know the answer I would either tell them or just not mark it wrong. Or if they had been absent last week they weren't responsible for knowing the material. It was like they had never taken a test before. Ugh, drove me batty and I wasn't very patient with them. They were really a bunch of whiners today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom