Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Tick Tock

Forgot to post this the other day but look what I noticed on a balcony at my apartment complex.
View attachment 221976

Looks like they just stuck the tree, decorations and all, outside rather than take it down.
Sounds like my type of people. Christmas season shouldn't have to end. Ever.

Sure, the holiday itself still remains just on December 25th, but as for keeping decorations up, having specials on TV, music on radio, etc...I say make it a year-round gig. If I ever launch a bid for the White House, that'll be the platform of my campaign.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Sounds like my type of people. Christmas season shouldn't have to end. Ever.

Sure, the holiday itself still remains just on December 25th, but as for keeping decorations up, having specials on TV, music on radio, etc...I say make it a year-round gig. If I ever launch a bid for the White House, that'll be the platform of my campaign.
Heck, I'd become an American citizen just so I could vote for you.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Anyway, one of the sushi places had a sign out front for Dole Whips, so DH had a pineapple one and I had a pineapple-mango twist

Pineapple-mango twist?!! :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

I may have mentioned that this hotel is "vintage". Quirky might be a better word actually. Our room has a window-mounted air conditioner, which would be fine except for the fact that due to the curtain placement, one has to choose between privacy or comfort. We had neon lights from the Chinese restaurant across the street lighting our room all night, but at least we were cool! The bathroom is tinier than ours at home, which is pretty small - I've seen campers with more space. The shower is circular (As in "Beam me up Scotty") with no shelves or spaces to put your soap or shampoo down while you wash. But the best feature is the bathroom window (about 4 inches wide) which continues through to the bathroom in the next room over :hilarious:. From the outside it looks like a rectangle with a capital I through the middle. It served the purpose for the night though , so life is good!

That's 5 Star, right there! :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My going without a kitchen table for a few months has paid off. I found exactly what I've been looking for, and at a really good price too. This table is thick solid wood. They don't build them like this anymore. It about killed me to get it up the stairs.

I'll bet that was a bear to get up the stairs. Reminds me a little of a butcher block table that my sister has in her place. When she moved there, it took two men to get it up the 3 flights of stairs!! Anyway, I like the table and chairs--looks like very good quality, solid furniture. Nice choice--good things come to those who wait. :)

Forgot to post this the other day but look what I noticed on a balcony at my apartment complex.
img_3996-jpg.221976

Looks like they just stuck the tree, decorations and all, outside rather than take it down.

Classy! :p

Songbird76

Ugh, I went out on the back deck to watch the lightning show. In my bare feet, first foot out the door, I step in something cold and gushy and gross.

What's worse than stepping in doggy doo? Stepping on a slimy slug. Dis-gus-ting! Still grossed out! And yes, I shrieked.
One of the many reasons I wear slippers everywhere and NEVER go barefoot.

JenniferS

I'm going to have to buy a pair of white ankle socks to wear on the Wild Africa Trek. I just realized I have nothing but three pairs of mis-matched stripedy socks from Little Miss Matched ... none of which have been worn since ...
Headed to Buffalo, where I kinda, sorta, hafta, wear socks.

View attachment 76449

December 14, 2014! :jawdrop:

PUSH

Original Poster
Just a WITWIBS update: We have reached 38,000 posts. We are averaging well over 10,000 posts per year. I am very proud that none of you have lost focus on finding where Bob isn't. There has been zero deviation from the topic and absolutely no nonsense. You are a dedicated team, and I am proud to be the OP of such an amazing thraed.

JenniferS

Just a WITWIBS update: We have reached 38,000 posts. We are averaging well over 10,000 posts per year. I am very proud that none of you have lost focus on finding where Bob isn't. There has been zero deviation from the topic and absolutely no nonsense. You are a dedicated team, and I am proud to be the OP of such an amazing thraed.
Now you need to do an individual breakdown of how many posts each Sageteer has contributed. I'll be in N&R, tag me when you're done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom