Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

Someone may have already posted this to the main forum but I don't have time to look (and don't want to start a thread thinking it's already out there somewhere). Disney released a video on the Toy Story Facebook page showing the links between all of the Pixar films. Most we already know but it's still a cool watch. You don't need Facebook to view (I don't have it).

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yep - sounds like all I have to do is put a harness on my service animal horse and I'm riding through WDW in style! :hilarious:

I keep wondering what the heck they do with these service animals when they want to go on a ride. For example, they can't take a monkey on Space Mountain (even though monkeys have flown on rockets into outer space, ever since 1948). :jawdrop:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
I keep wondering what the heck they do with these service animals when they want to go on a ride. For example, they can't take a monkey on Space Mountain (even though monkeys have flown on rockets into outer space, ever since 1948). :jawdrop:
Maybe they just get the monkey a cream cheese filled pretzel and tie it to one of the chairs in Tomorrowland while they ride?

Lucky

I can't decide if Endless Magic sounds like the name of a strip club, or a stripper itself. Something about that phrase sounds inherently dirty. But maybe I'm just creepity.
_circ_zps50zrxcdq.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom