Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ElreTigo

Did you notice that Blake said he was going to get drunk and ride Space Mountain, but then they showed the ride photo from Splash Mountain o_O
Sounds like a result of drinking before riding for Joooooooohhhnn Smiiiiitthhhh!!

(Seriously, if ever I'm a CM working meet & greets, so help me I WILL be using that much enthusiasm when introducing the characters to families.)

Nemo14

A few Payne's Prairie pics

Thousands of Sand Hill cranes on their migrating way...
180066-79a68e664915e8f7a842cced00fa62a2.jpg

Wild horses

180061-311db651945f07a0ccc1fa888d7e50c0.jpg

Bison

180063-fc213eb5b509a04e627443d30328ec26.jpg

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

My Mom actually made up words for the Tapestry of Nations exit music in Epcot the last time we were there. I don't remember all of it, but it was something like "Go now, you have no money, you spent your money so you can't stay. Come back again tomorrow, bring more money, then you can play."
:hilarious:

Goofyernmost

I can't decide if Endless Magic sounds like the name of a strip club, or a stripper itself. Something about that phrase sounds inherently dirty. But maybe I'm just creepity.
Care to give us an idea about how you have become so knowledgeable about strip clubs and/or strippers. Inquiring minds want to know. Besides it was a choice, it was either "Endless Magic" or "Don't be a chump, bring your diapered chimp."

PUSH

Original Poster
Care to give us an idea about how you have become so knowledgeable about strip clubs and/or strippers. Inquiring minds want to know. Besides it was a choice, it was either "Endless Magic" or "Don't be a chump, bring your diapered chimp."
I'm afraid I have to refrain from commenting on your question.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom