Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Look into buying a Homedics Sound Spa. A small clock radio with various relaxation sound settings. Ocean waves, rain shower, river, thunderstorm, white noise, fan, etc. I bought one for my Dad a few years back. He loves his, and it helps him to sleep at night.
But, but, but, I like going to bed at 3:00. I don't generally get up until 10:30/11:00. Win. Win.

NYwdwfan

The Switch or Wii U? You may be out of luck on the Switch as all pre-orders seem to be filled.
The Switch. I'll wait for it - just curious how it is. The only info I got is from an 11 year old which maybe less than reliable. "It's awesome mom. It's just - awesome. We NEED to get it."

Mike S

The Switch. I'll wait for it - just curious how it is. The only info I got is from an 11 year old which maybe less than reliable. "It's awesome mom. It's just - awesome. We NEED to get it."
Here's what you need to know.

nintendo-switch-whats-in-the-box-692x389.jpg

It's also $300 and if you're going to need accessories they can be a bit expensive. There will also be a subscription to play online but the price of that is unknown at this point.

NYwdwfan

Here's what you need to know.

nintendo-switch-whats-in-the-box-692x389.jpg

It's also $300 and if you're going to need accessories they can be a bit expensive. There will also be a subscription to play online but the price of that is unknown at this point.

So can you play all the Wii U games on it or are they reissuing all the games for Switch? Looks kind of like a Wii U/3DS hybrid (obviously more than that though)?

Mike S

So can you play all the Wii U games on it or are they reissuing all the games for Switch? Looks kind of like a Wii U/3DS hybrid (obviously more than that though)?
It cannot play Wii U or 3DS games as it is a complete change in hardware from those two systems. You are correct though that it's a hybrid of home console and handheld. Only one game is confirmed to be reissued from the Wii U and that's Mario Kart 8. Zelda is coming to both Wii U and Switch simultaneously on the same day. Everything else is new.

NYwdwfan

It cannot play Wii U or 3DS games as it is a complete change in hardware from those two systems. You are correct though that it's a hybrid of home console and handheld. Only one game is confirmed to be reissued from the Wii U and that's Mario Kart 8. Zelda is coming to both Wii U and Switch simultaneously on the same day. Everything else is new.
I thought I spied Splatoon in the promo. ;)

It's definitely worth looking into (in a few months).

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
So, I'm off for the holiday today, and what do I do? I go shopping! :joyfull:

Been wanting a long down coat from LL Bean, but the price was high, so I held off. Today, they had 25% off, plus I had a $50 gift card from Christmas, from one of my brothers. Guess who just knocked $100 off the price of a $239 coat, down to $129?! :D WOO HOO!!

What does this awesome coat look like? Is it pink and puffy like @JenniferS 's coat?

Goofyernmost

Most people would probably be more excited to meet D-ick Van D-yke but Happiest Millionaire is my all time favorite movie. I was truly in awe meeting Lesley Ann Warren, and I can't believe how good she looks for her age. :inlove:
I have a picture of myself with Cindy Williams (Shirley, from Laverne & Shirley) at an AARP convention in Las Vegas back in 2004 or so. I'll see if I can find it and post it. It's around here someplace.

oc29^020.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom