Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I look so awkward. Guess I was in shock. I may just need to watch the Happiest Millionaire for the two millionth time tonight.

No, you didn't look awkward at all. You looked in love. :inlove: (What a treat to meet Lesley Ann Warren--I also followed her acting career for years.) I recall your happy photos from your Disneyland trip and D23. You were absolutely on Cloud 9, and your upbeat energy spilled over to the rest of us following along. :happy:

NYwdwfan

Joe waved to us during that game. We were on the Jumbotron. (No, we weren't that couple.)

Was never an Alomar fan.

Favourite player of all time, going back to 1985 when I first became a fan - John Olerud.

He's one of my favorite Mets. Hes just a good guy. Same reason I love Granderson. Really good guy.

Even if it looks gross, a Fluffernutter is sandwich heaven!!! (Haven't had one in years, but they are delicious heart attack between two slices of white bread!!) :hungry: :joyfull:

My daughter and her friend made their own fluff from marshmallows one day. I had a really bad headache and was laying down and my daughter came upstairs and asked if they can make fluff. I gave her this look o_O and said as long as the kitchen isn't a sticky disaster when I come down they could do whatever they want. When I came down they were huddled over their homemade peanut butter and fluff sandwiches and looked - as my grandma used to say - like the cat that ate the canary.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My daughter and her friend made their own fluff from marshmallows one day. I had a really bad headache and was laying down and my daughter came upstairs and asked if they can make fluff. I gave her this look o_O and said as long as the kitchen isn't a sticky disaster when I come down they could do whatever they want. When I came down they were huddled over their homemade peanut butter and fluff sandwiches and looked - as my grandma used to say - like the cat that ate the canary.

O.k. All this talk of Fluffernutters--that's it--I'm having one today! (By the way, that's creative for your daughter to make her own fluff--I'd never think of that. I always keep a jar of it in the kitchen, but rarely use it--let alone, even consider making my own!) Your daughter is cool. :cool:

NYwdwfan

O.k. All this talk of Fluffernutters--that's it--I'm having one today! (By the way, that's creative for your daughter to make her own fluff--I'd never think of that. I always keep a jar of it in the kitchen, but rarely use it--let alone, even consider making my own!) Your daughter is cool. :cool:
She likes to experiment but it's usually not with food! Apparently if you microwave marshmallows for 10 seconds, stir and repeat it gets thin and "fluf" like.

MOXOMUMD

Hey, aren't you from Ohio? Aren't you supposed to be a Browns fan? I just Googled their stats. They need all the support they can get.
1 - 15? Is that right?
If you draw a line from Cleveland to Pittsburgh I am almost right in the middle between the two. (An hour to Cleveland, an hour fifteen minutes to Pittsburgh) If the Browns had gone 0-16 there was going to be a parade for how bad they stunk.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So, I'm off for the holiday today, and what do I do? I go shopping! :joyfull:

Been wanting a long down coat from LL Bean, but the price was high, so I held off. Today, they had 25% off, plus I had a $50 gift card from Christmas, from one of my brothers. Guess who just knocked $100 off the price of a $239 coat, down to $129?! :D WOO HOO!!

Eric1955

No, you didn't look awkward at all. You looked in love. :inlove: (What a treat to meet Lesley Ann Warren--I also followed her acting career for years.) I recall your happy photos from your Disneyland trip and D23. You were absolutely on Cloud 9, and your upbeat energy spilled over to the rest of us following along. :happy:

Most people would probably be more excited to meet D-ick Van D-yke but Happiest Millionaire is my all time favorite movie. I was truly in awe meeting Lesley Ann Warren, and I can't believe how good she looks for her age. :inlove:

Mike S

So, I'm off for the holiday today, and what do I do? I go shopping! :joyfull:

Been wanting a long down coat from LL Bean, but the price was high, so I held off. Today, they had 25% off, plus I had a $50 gift card from Christmas, from one of my brothers. Guess who just knocked $100 off the price of a $239 coat, down to $129?! :D WOO HOO!!
I recently got $125 knocked off my next gaming system. Booya!!! :D

ElreTigo

Ugh.
Went to bed at 2:00 - that's early for me.
Still awake at 3:30 - that's typical for me.
Up at 5:15 - just shoot me!
Look into buying a Homedics Sound Spa. A small clock radio with various relaxation sound settings. Ocean waves, rain shower, river, thunderstorm, white noise, fan, etc. I bought one for my Dad a few years back. He loves his, and it helps him to sleep at night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom