Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MOXOMUMD

Cool pumpkin. We are carving our pumpkins tomorrow. I can't wait to roast up the seeds.
Pumpkin seeds are delicious. I like to roast them up in a little butter and use different seasonings. Last year my ex gave us a 20 lb. pumpkin and I made salt and cracked black pepper, bbq and grated parmesan batches. I had pumpkin for cookies and muffins until after Easter. This year I passed on buying one.

NYwdwfan

Pumpkin seeds are delicious. I like to roast them up in a little butter and use different seasonings. Last year my ex gave us a 20 lb. pumpkin and I made salt and cracked black pepper, bbq and grated parmesan batches. I had pumpkin for cookies and muffins until after Easter. This year I passed on buying one.
My daughter was at a party last night so will be carving hers today - I'm very excited to roast the seeds!!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
It's kind of an occupational hazard, but I like to look up floor plans of fictional tv homes, and the prices/value. As one would expect, anything set in NYC is highly improbable.

Here's the Coles Notes version:

- Roseanne's house - $112,800

- Odd Couple apartment - $4 million

- Penny's apartment on BBT - $1900/month

- Brady Bunch house - then - $61,000. Today -$1.4 million

- Monica's apartment on Friends - $3.6 million (yeah right, like they could afford that!)

- The Jeffersons apartment - then - $600-$800/month. Today - $18,000/month

- Laverne & Shirley's apartment - $725-$875/month

- The Honeymooners apartment - today's value - $2700/month

- Will & Grace's apartment - $17,800/month

- Happy Days house - today's value - $900,000

- Lucy's rented apartment - today - $2,135-$10,500/month

- Bob Newhart's condo - $240,000

- MTM's house - actual building is worth $2 million, comparable apartment rents for $1,300/month

- Andy Griffith's house - $80,000-$150,000

- Golden Girls' Miami home - 1985 value - $90,000. Today - $2 million

Beverly Hillbillies' mansion - $19 million

http://ilyke.com/here-s-what-these-tv-homes-would-cost-in-real-life/76267/?pid=0

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Related to my previous post, check out
http://streeteasy.com/for-sale/manhattan

This site is actually referenced in the site linked in my previous post. I discovered it about five years ago when I first became obsessed with the Dakota and San Remo buildings.

I especially like the listings that contain the floor plans. Some of those older Central Park apartments have six (or more) maids' quarters. :jawdrop:

PUSH

Original Poster
It's kind of an occupational hazard, but I like to look up floor plans of fictional tv homes, and the prices/value. As one would expect, anything set in NYC is highly improbable.

Here's the Coles Notes version:

- Roseanne's house - $112,800

- Odd Couple apartment - $4 million

- Penny's apartment on BBT - $1900/month

- Brady Bunch house - then - $61,000. Today -$1.4 million

- Monica's apartment on Friends - $3.6 million (yeah right, like they could afford that!)

- The Jeffersons apartment - then - $600-$800/month. Today - $18,000/month

- Laverne & Shirley's apartment - $725-$875/month

- The Honeymooners apartment - today's value - $2700/month

- Will & Grace's apartment - $17,800/month

- Happy Days house - today's value - $900,000

- Lucy's rented apartment - today - $2,135-$10,500/month

- Bob Newhart's condo - $240,000

- MTM's house - actual building is worth $2 million, comparable apartment rents for $1,300/month

- Andy Griffith's house - $80,000-$150,000

- Golden Girls' Miami home - 1985 value - $90,000. Today - $2 million

Beverly Hillbillies' mansion - $19 million

http://ilyke.com/here-s-what-these-tv-homes-would-cost-in-real-life/76267/?pid=0
What about the Tanner household?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom