Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Woman with 2 "service dogs" in line for the Hogwart's Express yesterday. She was accompanied by another woman with her own service dog.

View attachment 137775

I think I saw a woman with two dogs like this a couple weeks ago. They were poodles too. I think one of them had a in training tag on. I tried not to pay attention because seeing dogs out at Disney makes me miss my puppy.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I think I saw a woman with two dogs like this a couple weeks ago. They were poodles too. I think one of them had a in training tag on. I tried not to pay attention because seeing dogs out at Disney makes me miss my puppy.

Ok, that would make sense...one is in training and the other is not. I don't like to pass judgement on these issues, but I couldn't figure out a possible reason why someone would need two service dogs at once. So now, I know one possible reason.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Ok, that would make sense...one is in training and the other is not. I don't like to pass judgement on these issues, but I couldn't figure out a possible reason why someone would need two service dogs at once. So now, I know one possible reason.
Do you really need to "train" your service dog at a theme park though?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We had a CB when I was little and we drove to Florida every year - I don't remember my handle (I do remember I had one :hilarious:) and I also remember we used channel 19 and my dad used to let us say, "Breaker 1-9, breaker 1-9" and report where we saw a smokie!

I totally forgot about that. Thanks - I'm going to have to ask my sister if she remembers that.

I never go to play with a CB. :( Nobody I knew ever had one. I've always wanted to ride in a truck (never been in a real truck either), and yell over the CB, "Hammer Down!!" (I've seen truckers with their CBs on TV shows saying that.) :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
image-jpeg.137787
alpaca2.jpg

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
18 weeks. She's going to be BIG. Such a mush. She LOVES me. Just climbs on my lap. Sooooooooo cute.
She's very pretty. Too big for my dog anxiety, of course, but very pretty.

On another note, Holly is still getting her "medicine meatballs", but I put down some kibble tonight and she gobbled it all up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom