Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYwdwfan

very nice!
I'm assuming Santa is rushing over to Be Our Guest for the ADR he booked back in June?

Oui!!

I have Beauty & the Beast on the brain - between my mom doing the costumes for the play last weekend and the Gateway Playhouse running commericals incesantly on the radio for their performance...I can't escape!!

PUSH

Original Poster
So as of right now we are either a) having all of my mom's side over tomorrow night, or b) having part of my mom's side over tomorrow night and another part of my mom's side over next Saturday. Oh, Christmas!

Nemo14

So as of right now we are either a) having all of my mom's side over tomorrow night, or b) having part of my mom's side over tomorrow night and another part of my mom's side over next Saturday. Oh, Christmas!

We're going through a little drama here too, but I'm not budging about it, so all is well.
xmas.gif

NYwdwfan

We're going through a little drama here too, but I'm not budging about it, so all is well.
xmas.gif

What's the holidays without drama??

Yesterday my mother in law called to say we shouldn't come for dinner because she isn't feeling well - thinks she's getting a stomach virus - and also that my father in laws pulse was racing. So I encourage her to call the doctor and get him seen. She calls back that she's taking him to the doctor at 4 and then out to dinner so we shouldn't expect to hear from her until after 7. (So you're not getting a stomach virus and just didn't want us to come over??!) She's actually taking him to the hospital now - in addition to the heart and lung issue she has Parkinson's - I'm hoping this is just another short stint in the ER and not something more serious.

Nemo14

What's the holidays without drama??

Yesterday my mother in law called to say we shouldn't come for dinner because she isn't feeling well - thinks she's getting a stomach virus - and also that my father in laws pulse was racing. So I encourage her to call the doctor and get him seen. She calls back that she's taking him to the doctor at 4 and then out to dinner so we shouldn't expect to hear from her until after 7. (So you're not getting a stomach virus and just didn't want us to come over??!) She's actually taking him to the hospital now - in addition to the heart and lung issue she has Parkinson's - I'm hoping this is just another short stint in the ER and not something more serious.

Hope all is well - my mom just came home from the rehab wing after breaking her hip on Thanksgiving.

Reactions: luv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom