Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
The freezing rain is really coming down now here in SW Ontario.
Thankfully, the kids are done school, hubby has the day off tomorrow, and the fridge and pantry are fully stocked. I am certainly not anxious to go anywhere once the temperature drops and everything freezes solid.

For all those affected by these wide bands - stay safe.
For those whose temps are 50, 60, 70 degrees - I don't want to hear about it.

PUSH

Original Poster
I just wish they would call schools off here tonight, so I can know if I can sleep in tomorrow (and not Nemo's sense of sleeping in!).

For those who are new to this thraed, I tutor in a 2nd and a 4th grade classroom at the schools here since I am an elementary education major. That should explain the sentence above.

Goofyernmost

@Megalodumb First let me apologize for this totally unethical choice. It seems that I don't have a photoshop capability on my computer. (I must look into getting one of those) Besides that, even if I did I don't have the creativity to design like most of the rest of you, so for what it's worth, here it is. My best 'borrowed" image (plagiarized is such a nasty word and non-compatable with the Christmas mood) I hope that you are willing to use it or feel free to modify it into a usable image. Sorry I'm just not one of the cool kids. And get off my lawn!
shark4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom