Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acishere

:jawdrop:He insulted Les Mis. That is worse than saying he went to Disney and had fun. Get him!

But not too hard now. The bit about Russel Crowe is true
I also went to Disney and had fun.
anchorman_characters-10621.jpg

What you gonna do about it?

Cesar R M

Sure did. Shocking...
funny thing about youtube taking videos down is; most of the reports are by random lawyers trying to look important.
Once a lawyer group claimed copyright of some of my videos.. I opened a dispute since they didn't owned the content.. they were not related to the content owners (or anything inside of the fan video). Google sided with me.
Friends of the same fandom, complained of the same company mass reporting... all claiming copyright of something they didn't own or represented.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
funny thing about youtube taking videos down is; most of the reports are by random lawyers trying to look important.
Once a lawyer group claimed copyright of some of my videos.. I opened a dispute since they didn't owned the content.. they were not related to the content owners (or anything inside of the fan video). Google sided with me.
Friends of the same fandom, complained of the same company mass reporting... all claiming copyright of something they didn't own or represented.
Well, they also debuted a new copyright engine this week that's been causing issues, especially with the reviewer community (specifically game reviewers).

If you recall, it was this sort of heavy handed behaviour that led to blip acquiring many youtube phenoms (who have only recently started to venture back into the youtube realm...we'll see how long that lasts). People like Nostalgia Critic, Angry Joe, Angry Video Game Nerd, Linkara, etc... they moved over to screwattack or blip.

NYwdwfan

@acishere I clicked on your post to reply and then read another 3 pages and I am NOT going back to look for your post so I am tagging you. :p

The village is definitely more like a small country. We just bought dining room furniture in February and prior to that my dining room was empty (since we bought the house 15 years ago!!) so the tree went in there and the village started underneath it but took up the entire room. This is the first year the tree is in the living room and we moved furniture to clear half the room to accommodate it. I THOUGHT we would get a small tree and put it in the corner and skip the village (since my 60 pound puppy is going to trample it) but when my husband came home from the tree lot with treezilla I knew he had something else in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom