Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo14

You may have just inspired the greatest invention since sliced.....o_O.......whatever!
The Smellarm clock!!!!!!! :joyfull:

I might be the only person that would work for. We have a programmable coffee pot, so when I remember to set it up before I go to bed, the smell of coffee brewing out in the kitchen wakes me up, and that's pretty far from my bed.

Megalodumb

I've never seen Full House
:eek:

Okay. The refusing to participate in our themed weekends 95% of the time...I can forgive ya for that. You're young, and our themes are too intimidating for you. I get it.

But never seeing Full House? NEVER seeing Full House??? This, young lady, is totally inexcusable! I insist you turn on Nickelodeon right this very minute & start redeeming yourself from this ultimate blasphemy.

Zweiland

Okay. The refusing to participate in our themed weekends 95% of the time...I can forgive ya for that. You're young, and our themes are too intimidating for you. I get it.

But never seeing Full House? NEVER seeing Full House??? This, young lady, is totally inexcusable! I insist you turn on Nickelodeon right this very minute & start redeeming yourself from this ultimate blasphemy.
Don't be so harsh, it's not her fault. It was obviously Meg.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No

Don't be so harsh, it's not her fault. It was obviously Meg.
Meg...and my parents. They never really watched it so it was never really on. Home Improvement, Seinfeld, Star Trek, NCIS were always on, but Full House? Nope

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
So to keep my Christmas tree from falling over on the sides it leans I had to do this:

View attachment 40921
I'm still placing a bet though that this this is going through a window before Christmas.
I came up with a better way to have a straight tree....buy an artificial tree.

After the second year it will have paid for itself....at least down here it will. (Prices for live trees are astronomical in the South if you want a Fir or a Spruce)

PUSH

Original Poster
I came up with a better way to have a straight tree....buy an artificial tree.

After the second year it will have paid for itself....at least down here it will. (Prices for live trees are astronomical in the South if you want a Fir or a Spruce)
This works as long as you don't break the base like we did this year. That was fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom