Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodumb

Guys, I have a huge announcement. I got us a Broadway show! Now we just have to figure out what we are going to do. I say a musical.

sampf634698b8f211ebd.jpg

This will not conflict with our Christmas special, don't worry. We don't go live for a few months.
Love this! When are auditions? And since I gave you a leading song & dance number in the Christmas special, does this increase my chances of singing a solo in the play?

PUSH

Original Poster
Love this! When are auditions? And since I gave you a leading song & dance number in the Christmas special, does this increase my chances of singing a solo in the play?
It's a two hour play, and I think we need to double the ending dance sequence for this then - so that's 1.5 hours of the dancing finale, so I think we can squeeze a solo in.

Auditions will be held at 1709 Broderick St, San Francisco, CA. Just show up sometime, and I'm sure someone will be there.

PUSH

Original Poster
I am working on some special guest appearances, but don't have any people locked in yet. We shall see how this goes.

Zweiland

It's a two hour play, and I think we need to double the ending dance sequence for this then - so that's 1.5 hours of the dancing finale, so I think we can squeeze a solo in.

Auditions will be held at 1709 Broderick St, San Francisco, CA. Just show up sometime, and I'm sure someone will be there.
What's up with that address that keeps coming up, do you know someone that lives there? If so, please tell them not to panic if a strange narwhal in a WDWMagic t-shirt appears in front of their house and takes a picture for a pointless thraed on an internet forum. Because I tell you, the next time I am in SF, I will be doing just that.

Nemo14

What's up with that address that keeps coming up, do you know someone that lives there? If so, please tell them not to panic if a strange narwhal in a WDWMagic t-shirt appears in front of their house and takes a picture for a pointless thraed on an internet forum. Because I tell you, the next time I am in SF, I will be doing just that.

I'll be taking pictures of the trash cans there....

PUSH

Original Poster
This one woman went all out for her audition. I don't know if she will make the cut, though. I mean, a singing shark is stiff competition. And let's be serious, do we really want someone with the initials BS to tarnish the Sageteer's reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom