Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Interesting idea, but...not so good. I'm a big fan of Julie Andrews and the original movie.
As am I, but you can't compare the two...This is more of an adaptation of the stage play being done on Live TV...not a re-filming of the movie.

I think it is pretty good.

Lucky

For live TV it's about as good as you can expect. But I can't help comparing it to the original cast and scenes.

I've been to Europe on business trips about 15 times, and I'm embarrassed to say some of my favorite moments were visiting some of the outdoor filming locations in Salzburg for Sound of Music.

acishere

For live TV it's about as good as you can expect. But I can't help comparing it to the original cast and scenes..
I'm having trouble separating them as well. Plus I turned it on expecting Parks & Recreation and instead have Carrie Underwood and Bill Compton singing, so I'm being a lot more snarky toward the show than I probably would normally be.

NYwdwfan

I'm having trouble separating them as well. Plus I turned it on expecting Parks & Recreation and instead have Carrie Underwood and Bill Compton singing, so I'm being a lot more snarky toward the show than I probably would normally be.

I grew up around plays - my mom always did the costumes for the high school musicals, so I would go to the rehearsals with her when I was young, then I became involved in theater when I was old enough. The Sound Of Music was always my least favorite. Too many slow scenes. That being said it is pretty cool what they are doing tonight.

PUSH

Original Poster
I grew up around plays - my mom always did the costumes for the high school musicals, so I would go to the rehearsals with her when I was young, then I became involved in theater when I was old enough. The Sound Of Music was
Always
Your mom did the costumes for High School Musical!?

high_school_musical.jpg

EDIT- I had a quote in there for unkadug for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom