Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Auburn beats Alabama with 1 second left in the game and returns a failed field goal attempt (to break a tie and avoid overtime) 109 yards for a touchdown! CRAZY game
I'm just glad Alabama won't be winning another championship. I hate Alabama, and I don't even pay much attention to college football.

Cesar R M

Here is a video I took walking around historic Fort Morgan last Monday (11/25). If you look carefully, you will clearly notice that I did not find Bob Saget.

@unkadug , when was the last time you were down in the Ft. Morgan area?

any ghost there? because many people,specially ghost hunters (the sify show) swear that the fort is cursed due of a random shadow they seen ;)

The doorbuster "likes" are all gone :(, but we still have free Bob stickers for everyone!!

View attachment 40016
so.. that is the original bob saget?
I wonder.. as the search reached epic levels a la Find Waldo or Carmen San Diego?

At that age Jar Jar was entertaining so I try not to base things on my tastes at that age.
Thanks god that thing was hardly used in the last movie.
I honestly did not like JarJar as replacement for the comedy parts (that were of 3CPO and his partner).

We saw it today. My daughter keeps singing "Do you want to build a snowman?"
until they hypnotize you with the song and force you to sleep-walk at night to make a snowman!

Nemo14

How nice of the car next to us to smash their door into my friend's car, dent it, and act like they did nothing wrong...
Sorry....
I was once driving slowly on a main street when a young lady who was parked on the side of the road opened her driver's side door (from the inside) right into my car. Then she looked at me like it was my fault. The officer didn't agree...

PUSH

Original Poster
Last edited:

PUSH

Original Poster
I actually made a mistake, and already edited my other post. Walker wasn't driving, he was a passenger in his friend's car. Sounds like they were either on their way to, or on their way back from an event for Walker's charity.

acishere

On another note, that was my first post in a couple of days. I don't know why, I've been reading the thraed, but I simply haven't felt the need to jump in. I hope I'm not turning into Meg or something. :eek:
Avoiding the like giveaway on Black Sageturday was probably a good idea. Some of us got a little violent and primitive trying to get them. Especially me. I killed @MOXOMUMD with a trident.

Cesar R M

Fast and Furious actor, Paul Walker, has died from a car crash at the age of 40. He apparently lost control of his vehicle, crashed into a tree, his car started on fire, then it exploded. He and one other passenger died.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/paul-walker-dies-crash-report-article-1.1533786

EDIT- Sorry, I got something wrong. Walker wasn't driving, he was a passenger in his friend's car.

I bet the guy who was driving; felt the "great thing" and acting badass (and yolo) to his friend, all because he was on "fast and furious".
and in the end.. killed..

Not the first celebrity dies of an awful life choice.
I actually made a mistake, and already edited my other post. Walker wasn't driving, he was a passenger in his friend's car. Sounds like they were either on their way to, or on their way back from an event for Walker's charity.
and to make it worse..when going to walker's charity? daaaaamn D:

On another note, that was my first post in a couple of days. I don't know why, I've been reading the thraed, but I simply haven't felt the need to jump in. I hope I'm not turning into Meg or something. :eek:
converting into an stalker hu?

Nemo14

Happy Magical December everyone!
stars.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom