Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Let me know how it goes. It will most likely consist of them learning how to use a touchscreen.
My grandma is pretty well versed in the touch screen. My uncle and I were trying to explain the internet to my step grandfather. It's almost a lost cause for both of them. My grandma is lost as to the difference between an app and a file. :banghead:

Cesar R M

My grandma is pretty well versed in the touch screen. My uncle and I were trying to explain the internet to my step grandfather. It's almost a lost cause for both of them. My grandma is lost as to the difference between an app and a file. :banghead:
as the only IT trained in my entire family of 130+ cousins, parents, uncles.. aunts.. Know the feeling, as I am always the "guy to go to get it fast and free".

thank god they understand that I work a LOT NOW, so no more "for free".

Nemo14

Hope everyone had/is having a good Thanksgiving.

Did anyone save me any leftovers from their feast?

Here you go:
turkey_carcass.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
What do you think of this for the Sageteers YouTube channel cover art? I had some free time on my hands, and I was bored, so I messed around with a graphics design program.

TheSageteersChannelArt.jpg

PS- I currently do not have any plans to use this YouTube account, but I'm bored.

acishere

How big is the ottoman? You could always curl up on it and catch a few "Z"'s !
It was pretty tiny. Like a little kid would be hanging off of it. I instead chugged a 5 hour energy to prepare for the drive home.

Hope everyone had/is having a good Thanksgiving.

Did anyone save me any leftovers from their feast?
No one touched the blueberry crumb pie. Throw some chum in it and you would probably love it.

Megalodumb

What do you think of this for the Sageteers YouTube channel cover art? I had some free time on my hands, and I was bored, so I messed around with a graphics design program.

View attachment 39916
Love it! Well done sir. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for this channel. There are all sorts of possibilities for shenanigans & fun abound that can be added to your work. The sky is the limit!
PS- I currently do not have any plans to use this YouTube account, but I'm bored.
Well now I feel awkward.
It's almost as if my former excitement & optimism seen above was set up for this punch line. But I would do no such thing. My attempt to get laughs does not stoop to a level of scripted humor clichés.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom