Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky

...omg, horrible. I almost said " look, this sucks and isn't gonna work. Bye" in fact I should have. Ugh.

Would I be a creep if I asked what everyone does for a living? I've always wondered.

Y'all are so interesting.
Some are sea creatures, so they spend most of their time swimming around and eating each other. I have a desk job in downtown DC, a few minutes walk from the White House. (But I'm not a government employee, or a lobbyist. EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with being a government employee.)

Last edited:

Soarin' Over Pgh

Some are sea creatures, so they spend most of their time swimming around and eating each other. I have a desk job in downtown DC, a few minutes walk from the White House. (But I'm not a government employee, or a lobbyist.)

Good :)

I'm an office manager in downtown Pittsburgh. Who happens to be off today, woot woot!

I'd much rather be a dolphin. I've always wanted to be one.

Lucky

Everyone is working here in DC today, since it's the first day government workers can come back. I ran into rush hour traffic in Washington and Baltimore even on Columbus Day, but today the streets and subway are especially crowded.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Everyone is working here in DC today, since it's the first day government workers can come back. I ran into rush hour traffic in Washington and Baltimore even on Columbus Day, but today the streets and subway are especially crowded.

As much as we all don't like working, when you're not working and need to be, I'm sure it's good to be back. Sorry you hit traffic,, that stinks.

NYwdwfan

Thank you, ol chum
548.full.jpg

You shouldn't say "chum" around a shark. Just sayin'.

NYwdwfan

I'm guilty of this but it's because of my cheap, ghetto phone and phone plan. Also, I dropped the damn thing now half the keyboard won't work right unless you bang the keys like, fifty times while cursing loudly and simultaneously humming the fragile rock theme song. So my typical text looks like this:

Mg, cnt stnd being in ths office nnnymore my commmmit hommocid soon

You wouldn't believe how hard that was to type on my iPad. Which is reason number two why I won't upgrade the phone. No need to. Reason number one is I don't care enough to bother.

You should try blaming Meg.

NYwdwfan

Wow, why didn't anyone tell me phone interviews are AWFUL?

At this point I'd like to lose my meg virginity and....BM.

Gonna watch Robin Hood now.... It's been too long since I've seen this movie. And eat ramen noodles, like a grown up.

Robin Hood is my favorite. That song the rooster sings is amazing. And now it's going to be whistling in my head all day long.

NYwdwfan

Good :)

I'm an office manager in downtown Pittsburgh. Who happens to be off today, woot woot!

I'd much rather be a dolphin. I've always wanted to be one.

I'm a bean counter. Nemo14 is a retired math teacher. PUSH and starwarsgirl95 are students. I don't know what @unkadug does but it must be a real job since he's not on here posting all day like the rest of us. I don't know what @trr1 does either.

NYwdwfan

OK so a bit of a long story - with a lot of name spellings butchered - so bear with me.

One line that has always stuck with me is in Shawshank Redepmtion when Andy Dufrane asks the bank teller to "be so kind as to add this to your outgoing mail". I've always wanted to say that to someone. Weird - I know. But that's me. Anyway, I'm driving to the bank this morning while listening to ESPNradio and realized I forgot to put my mail in the box. So I was thinking of that scene and my mind was wandering. So what plucks me out of my fog is hearing Mark Schlereth say something along the lines of, "even if you're Andy Dufrane with a rock hammer you're not getting through that offensive line".

What are the odds they would reference the same guy I was referencing in my head at that very moment?

*cue the Twilight Zone music*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom