Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweiland

I really want this shirt.

Narwhal-Tractor-T-Shirts.png

Not that I own a tractor, but still. It's just amazing.

Megalodumb

I'll admit, when I first saw this image, I thought it was the security officer at Fenway Park celebrating as Torii Hunter dove over the outfield wall; missing David Ortiz's grand slam in Game 2 of the ALCS. After all, it looks like those are Hunter's legs sticking up over the wall as he dove to catch the ball, and the officer jumping with triumphant jovialness as he misses the catch.

HOWEVER, after a second review, I realized that is not what this picture is of, and in fact, here is the real image before it was edited:

And as you can see, that was only part of the full scene, shown below:

Goes to show that you can never trust the interwebs these days.

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'll admit, when I first saw this image, I thought it was the security officer at Fenway Park celebrating as Tori Hunter dove over the outfield wall; missing David Ortiz's grand slam in Game 2 of the ALCS. After all, it looks like those are Hunter's legs sticking up over the wall as he dove to catch the ball, and the officer jumping with triumphant jovialness as he misses the catch.

HOWEVER, after a second review, I realized that is not what this picture is of, and in fact, here is the real image before it was edited:

And as you can see, that was only part of the full scene, shown below:

Goes to show that you can never trust the interwebs these days.
Brilliance. Just brilliance on display here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom