Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
I would like to alert everyone that I did post outside of the Chit Chat section today... well yesterday, technically. It's so unlike me, but everyone was civil and agreed with me. That right there tells you that it was NOT in the News & Rumor section.

PUSH

Original Poster
Megalodumb left us hanging with this 1,000th post. I haven't been able to take my eyes off my alerts since he announced its epicness.

Okay, I've actually paid very little attention to my alerts since then, but I just want to make him feel special.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Potty-gate was fun today, a few got their shorts in a knot but hopefully their plumbing will be flowing again tomorrow. :)

Your welcome. I've taken my share of hits too. Ya just got to giggle and move past the dramatic.
aBKL1MQ_460sa.gif

PUSH

Original Poster
So there's this one girl who I went to high school with, and she always posts videos of herself singing on Facebook. Everyone comments how great she is, but it's really not that good. I mean, it's okay, but she's off-beat and quite out of tune during 75% of the song. I mean, it's like Taylor Swift, only she's not singing about break-ups.

MOXOMUMD

I noticed the seed packets are out at our local grocers (gotta grow my peppers :hungry:) and rhubarb is either:

a) Wildly popular and sold out or
b)The BM inducing vegetable is being overlooked because there weren't any rhubarb seeds in the rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom