Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Here's a picture from before Rhubarbra's performance.

01.jpg

acishere

So here's a competition for you. Who can come up with the best rhubarb joke?
A priest and a rabbi walk into a bar and ask for some rhubarb. The bartender says they don't have rhubarb, which is a terrible offense. So the priest and rabbi use their magic powers (as they all have magic powers) and punish the bartender.

And that is how a bartender became Meg Crofton.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
No, the goat should not be used because of merchandising, it should be used because the Cubs exhibit a genuine love toward goatkind. Otherwise the curse will never be broken.

We are in the land of Rickett ownership it isn't about the curse it is all about the profit margin, bean counters lead the path. It is not a coincidence that Cubbie Clark looks like the Duff, sell the bear, sell the away team uniforms, the home team uniforms, the special event hats, the retro uniform day.

It should have been a goat.

MOXOMUMD

The landmark Wrigley Field is on Clark Street.
DUH! Yeah, I'm tired. The last two games I had a chance to get to (a few years ago) were SRO. We parked at the McD's across the street (totally blocked in) so we couldn't leave if we wanted to. That's the only time I stood to watch a whole ballgame.

Gabe1

DUH! Yeah, I'm tired. The last two games I had a chance to get to (a few years ago) were SRO. We parked at the McD's across the street (totally blocked in) so we couldn't leave if we wanted to. That's the only time I stood to watch a whole ballgame.

I love Wrigley Field, I practically grew up there. My Mom would take Sis and I every Tuesday for home games.
They were ladies day. We'd eat junk food and try and keep score.

I will be heart broken if they ever tear the 'ole gal down. They need to tear the 'ole gal down. Last straw is when chunks of concrete came falling down. Reminiscent of Splash mountain falling rock and Tree of Life falling branches. Wrigley put up nets too.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Silly JenniferS. Offered a one line comment on a hot topic over in News and Rumours and got jumped on.
Answered back, and then came running back to safe territory.

P.S. On another note, Spirit has been commenting on a few topics today.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Thank you for the support @Gabe1.
I forgot how testy JJ is. I've been spoiled by the general chit chat love-fest. (Potty-gate aside,)

Last edited:

Gabe1

Thank you for the support @Gabe1.
I forgot how testy JJ is. I've been spoiled by the general chit chat love-fest. (Potty-gate aside,)

Potty-gate was fun today, a few got their shorts in a knot but hopefully their plumbing will be flowing again tomorrow. :)

Your welcome. I've taken my share of hits too. Ya just got to giggle and move past the dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom